Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! We released the property on July 30th of 2012. And I was wrong it wasnt scott it was shawn. They lived in a camper through the first months of winter and later bought a $9,000 prefabricated shell for a tiny home. It was also around that time Donald learned Classic Country Land was the actual property owner. Some say such isolation is exactly what they want, while others say the situation is far from what they expected upon signing their contract-for-deed agreements. 4:21-CV-00172 | 2021-04-16, U.S. District Courts | Contract | This is ClassAction.org's current list of open lawsuits and investigations. From small off-grid tracts to large ranches, we have something for everyone! A hummingbird feasts at the former Mesquite Country Club Golf Course, now 114 acres of preserved land. Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, and . This has now caused such a conflict of boundary wars, that the sheriff called Classic Country Land and told them that the company MUST survey this land in order to have the boundaries enforced. They are working hard to fix the issues. Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. Dont click on those slick Ads! Donald and Betty learned from friends their five acres had been foreclosed. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classic-country-land-llc/licking-missouri-65542/classic-country-land-llc-scott-wigginton-fraudulent-misrepresentation-licking-missouri-866649, Classic Country Land LLC/Scott Wigginton Misrepresented property condition, accessibility, failed to maintain access roads, refused to grant refund Nationwide, Classic Country Land. Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. In all our years with them, I have only seen someone from the company to come out here once and fix anything.. We we Allen , Texas, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. . (adw, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 08/21/2020), (#13) JURY DEMAND by James H. Booth, Jr (Pittman, Brock) (Entered: 08/14/2020), (#12) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by Jason A. McVicker on behalf of Classic Country Land, LLC (McVicker, Jason) (Entered: 08/10/2020), FILING FEES Paid in Full on 7/31/2020 in the amount of $400, receipt number AOKEDC-1386851 (Re: #2 Notice of Removal ) by James H. Booth, Jr (Pittman, Brock) (Entered: 07/31/2020), (#8) STATUS REPORT by James H. Booth, Jr (Pittman, Brock) (Entered: 07/31/2020), (#7) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by Lisa M. Molsbee on behalf of James H. Booth, Jr (Molsbee, Lisa) (Entered: 07/31/2020), (#6) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by Jonathan M. Miles on behalf of James H. Booth, Jr (Miles, Jonathan) (Entered: 07/31/2020), (#5) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by J. Clay Christensen on behalf of James H. Booth, Jr (Christensen, J.) Classic Country Land, LLC Defendant James H. Booth, Jr. Attorney/Law Firm Details Plaintiff Attorneys Nicholas R. Tucker Attorney at Reasor Law Office, PLLC Po Box 393 Atoka, OK 74525 Timothy L. Spencer Attorney at McAfee & Taft (Tulsa) Two W Second St, Ste 1100 Tulsa, OK 74103 Jason A. McVicker Attorney at McAfee & Taft (Tulsa) Thank you for reading! We are an upstanding company that is here to please our customers, not turn them away. For those who dream of owning land but cant obtain any the traditional way due to poor credit scores or lack of resources, entities like Classic Country Land, Online Land Sales and others will allow land seekers to put down as little as $99 to reside on lots and pay monthly installments toward formally obtaining a property deed. Unfamiliar faces will pull into a lot with a truck or camper, and after a few days, never be seen again. Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. Docket(#21) LETTER to District Court Clerk, Latimer County with a certified copy of #20 Order remanding case (tls, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 09/17/2020), Docket(#20) AGREED ORDER by District Judge Ronald A. After leaving the land the first of August; we left for north carolina. I cant stand to be around groups of people, so I need a place away from everybody where I can hide. (case terminated) (tls, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 09/17/2020), Docket(#19) RESPONSE in Opposition to Motion (Re: #16 MOTION to Remand to State Court ) by James H. Booth, Jr ;(Christensen, J.) We offered to move them to another property where they could live in the Motor Home, that is when she told me her husband was leaving her and that they were giving the land back. We have called EVERY surveyor in the phone book, and they have all said that they won't touch this property with a 10 ft pole, and also referred to Scott Wigginton as a crook. A patrol car is simply not going to be able to make it in. Deputy chief Lloyd Thompson of the Duke Rural Fire Protection District in Phelps County reports its heavy primary response vehicles cannot access Cedar Ridge Ranch due to its railroad-car bridge, so only lighter brush fire trucks can be used for firefighting. Consent forms provided to filing party. One of the best Home Developers, Real Estate business at 1420 W Exchange Pkwy #120a, Allen TX, 75013 United States. I told her I was expecting their call as I knew there was going to be an issue. I then said what do I need to do to get the land back from you, and they said we would have to start all over again.. Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages. The lies that were told from them calling or other wise is false and not true. It was confusing, Donald says, because hed kept all the receipts, and still has them in a folder with his original contract. Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. It details abuse of contract-for-deed agreements increased after the 2008 financial crisis by targeting low-income buyers with poor credit scores who cannot obtain traditional loans. Access this case on the Oklahoma Eastern District Court's Electronic Court Filings (ECF) System. LLC Scott Wigginton They falsely advertise on their site. Daniel Hellmuth lives next to the Antler Ridge settlement in Shannon County. We now have a neighbor who is fencing off two properties other than the one he owns. The monthly payment on undeveloped land and rural property can be more affordable than you might expect. All rights reserved. In good times and hard, the American Dream remains an ever-present ambition. If indeed the review is true, and you people stoop to impersonation, perjury and fraud to suppress that review, shame on you. By Suzannah Cavanaugh. This consumer complaint against Classic Country Land LLC was first published by an anonymous source at a (now defunct) website called ComplaintsBase.com on Aug 17, 2017.. Message On FacebookFacebook.com/ClassicCountryLand. I was not aware of this. Bougainville Copper#US lawsuit. As to road conditions, Murphy cites the companys contracts state road maintenance is the responsibility of those signing agreements, and that covenants are available to review online prior to purchases. Defendant is directed to pay the $400 filing fee within 7 days. You have permission to edit this article. Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? Classic County Lands business practices have been the source of past litigation in Missouri. IF this buyer PAID for a newsurvey and PAID fortitle insurance at closing none of this would of happened. Then they sold us another lot 28 in July, knowing we had a motor home. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. |, Don't let them get away with it! Let the truth be known!. As a reporter, I rely on UniCourt to keep on top of the latest filings and developments on cases involving celebrities and corporations. The road conditions are definitely a problem, and the reason why is they are simply not being maintained, Lisenbe says. On your next view you will be asked to log in or create an account to continue reading. Those signing such deals with Classic Country Land are placed in 14 settlements across Missouri, according to a months-long investigation by Phelps County Focus and The Salem News. That triage can sometimes mean taking to the backcountry, forgoing a modern quality of life and paying thousands of dollars for only the hope of one day having a property deed. Now, whenever it rains, no one can get out of here. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Cases involving other real property matters not classified elsewhere, (#12) NOTICE of Dismissal, closing case, by Jeffry Greer (Lawler, Travis) (Entered: 10/30/2020), (#11) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by Travis Lawler on behalf of Jeffry Greer (Lawler, Travis) (Entered: 10/30/2020), (#10) ORDER by District Judge Ronald A. Failure to comply with this directive will subject this action to immediate dismissal by the Court without prejudice to refiling. A more recent docket listing may be available from PACER . Donald is 100 percent disabled, unable to work and lives on a fixed income. I explained the covenants and she said that was fine that her husband was a contractor and they were going to build right away. Andrew Pincus, Judges Susan Carney and Barrington Parker (New York Law Journal, Mayer Brown, iStock) Two lawsuits challenging the . The website even showed this on the land platte. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. This boundary war has so incensed Scott Wigginton that he has gone to the extreme of forcing the landowner that I have had a 15 year lease, for the last 2 years, to try and illegally evict me, even though I have paid monthly payments on time, and have not broken the lease. A subscription to PACER is required. All documents filed in this case in the future shall reflect the new case number CIV 20-259-RAW. 3:22-CV-00018 | 2022-01-14, U.S. District Courts | Contract | During the investigation, residents said they signed on hoping to build a better life. Failure to comply with this directive will subject this action to immediate dismissal by the Court without prejudice to refiling. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. We were there for five months. And the best part of all, documents in their CrowdSourced Library are FREE! Brazilian hair straightening#Class action lawsuits. Several years ago I purchasedafew large parcels of landfrom Scott Wigginton and find this report to be FALSE! 5:19-CV-00654 | 2019-07-19, U.S. District Courts | Labor | This is a no BS company. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. During one stop, a resident quizzed the sheriff extensively as to the circumstances under which he could legally shoot a neighbor. Needless to say they never built anything except a chicken coop. I think I now see this property on Scott's Foreclosure list, NOT surprised! As to Phelps Countys Cedar Ridge Ranch, Murphy said its rail-car bridge was across the creek prior to Classic Country Land acquiring that property. (adw, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 08/21/2020), Docket(#13) JURY DEMAND by James H. Booth, Jr (Pittman, Brock) (Entered: 08/14/2020), Docket(#12) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by Jason A. McVicker on behalf of Classic Country Land, LLC (McVicker, Jason) (Entered: 08/10/2020), DocketFILING FEES Paid in Full on 7/31/2020 in the amount of $400, receipt number AOKEDC-1386851 (Re: #2 Notice of Removal ) by James H. Booth, Jr (Pittman, Brock) (Entered: 07/31/2020), Docket(#8) STATUS REPORT by James H. Booth, Jr (Pittman, Brock) (Entered: 07/31/2020), Docket(#7) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by Lisa M. Molsbee on behalf of James H. Booth, Jr (Molsbee, Lisa) (Entered: 07/31/2020), Docket(#6) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by Jonathan M. Miles on behalf of James H. Booth, Jr (Miles, Jonathan) (Entered: 07/31/2020), Docket(#5) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by J. Clay Christensen on behalf of James H. Booth, Jr (Christensen, J.) A few months later she called again and said they were headed to the property. A month later we began to receive phone calls in the middle of the night from them, knowing we were not in the office, they left voicemails. They are the worst we have ever been on. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. I think they see just how bad it really is here and decide to give up and cut their losses.. I am thankful Classic Country explained everything to us all the way down the new contract, and they answered all my questions over the telephone, Donald says. Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading. All documents filed in this case in the future shall reflect the new case number CIV 20-259-RAW. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. White inviting plaintiff if he desires to file an amended complaint providing additional legal or factual averments which may vitiate defendant's claims of insufficiency no later than 10/30/2020(lal, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 10/14/2020), Docket(#9) MOTION to Dismiss and Brief in Support by Classic Country Land, LLC (With attachments) Responses due by 10/23/2020(Spencer, Timothy) (Entered: 10/09/2020), Docket(#8) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by Emalie L. Rott on behalf of Classic Country Land, LLC (Rott, Emalie) (Entered: 10/09/2020), Docket(#7) CORPORATE DISCLOSURE STATEMENT by Classic Country Land, LLC (Spencer, Timothy) (Entered: 10/09/2020), Docket(#6) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by Timothy L. Spencer on behalf of Classic Country Land, LLC (Spencer, Timothy) (Entered: 10/09/2020), Docket(#5) ATTORNEY APPEARANCE by Jason A. McVicker on behalf of Classic Country Land, LLC (McVicker, Jason) (Entered: 10/09/2020), Docket(#4) STATUS REPORT by Classic Country Land, LLC (Spencer, Timothy) (Entered: 10/07/2020), DocketFILING FEES Paid in Full on 10/5/2020 in the amount of $400, receipt number AOKEDC-1410721 (Re: #2 Notice of Removal ) by Classic Country Land, LLC (Spencer, Timothy) (Entered: 10/05/2020), Docket(#3) MINUTE ORDER by Court Clerk, Defendant is directed to pay the $400 filing fee within 7 days. Their advertising claims its a great option for those who cant get approved for loans and who yearn to embrace the tiny home or homesteading lifestyle. (Filing Fee due by 8/7/2020)(jcb, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 07/31/2020), (#2) NOTICE of Removal from Latimer County District Court, case number CJ-2020-017 by James H. Booth, Jr (With attachments)(jcb, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 07/31/2020), (#1) CIVIL COVER SHEET by James H. Booth, Jr (jcb, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 07/31/2020), PETITION/COMPLAINT filed in State Court against James H. Booth, Jr. by Classic Country Land, LLC (jcb, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 07/31/2020). We're here from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday! gateway to cross-country skiing . So, they sold us land below, BUT, told us the stipulations from lot 51 to 29 will apply. LLC Scott Wigginton They falsely advertise on their site. Weve had to respond to these places regularly on calls ranging from the drug trade to domestic violence, Brawley says. Emergency responders will also press forward through whatever hurdles the situation creates. After that, we found out what they had going on.. I didn't want them hanging in limbo waiting for us to open Monday morning, as I already knew this was going to be an issue. Classic Country Land, LLC et al Case Summary On 05/02/2022 Greerfiled a Contract - Other Contract lawsuit againstClassic Country Land, LLC. Phelps County Focus and The Salem News called Classic Country Lands Texas-based office May 13 requesting to speak with company owner Scott Wigginton. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. We wanted the country life, we didnt expect everything to be perfect when we signed up, Gloria says. Dont click on those slick Ads! Dealing with traffic into contract-for-deed settlements has also become a constant reality for the county offices where Classic County Land operates. Classic Country Land, LLC, does not follow these guidelines, and because of this, is now under investigation by the Missouri Attorney General's office, as well as the Missouri HUD office. Attorneys are either actively filing these cases or investigating to determine whether lawsuits can be filed. Classic Country Land LLC Scott Wigginton Fraudulent Misrepresentation Licking, Missouri. If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: regarding the reply from classic country land. Gloria, Jose and other residents say they have no interest in filing lawsuits. In the past, if a land owner has had an issue with a piece of property, weve moved them to another one if its a better fit for them and its available at the time. IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. (Even the Dent Co. Surveyor referred to Scott Wigginton as a crook. White granting #17 Motion for Extension of Time to Reply. Consent forms provided to filing party. He assumes its from Agent Orange. Raw Land For Sale Guaranteed Financing Starting At $199 Down If you're looking for raw land for sale in order to develop it commercially, for personal use, or as an investment, Classic Country Land is here to provide you with what you need! can provide you with hassle free financing. They were never threatened; if anyone was threatened it was us by their middle of the night phone calls and messages they left us, which were quite disturbing. BUYERS gets a Warranty DEED when they have paid 20% or more into property orat closing if they pay for property in FULL! Classic Country Land, LLC v. Eversole Follow case documents by RSS Available Case Documents The following documents for this case are available for you to view or download: Access additional case information on PACER Use the links below to access additional information about this case on the US Court's PACER system. This docket was last retrieved on October 30, 2020. Great price too. . We got a call at the end of July from Scott. Failure to comply with this directive will subject this action to immediate dismissal by the Court without prejudice to refiling. Sounds likethis buyerbought a property forvery little down, paid mininum closing costs with NO survey andNo title insurance.Probably evenhad Scott finance andis now complaining. July, knowing we had a motor home Lands business practices have been the source of past litigation Missouri... ; we left for north carolina County Focus and the reason why is they are not! Days, never be seen again Summary on 05/02/2022 Greerfiled a Contract - other Contract againstClassic! Might expect expect everything to be an issue no interest in filing lawsuits be copied without the written of. On UniCourt to keep on top of the latest Filings and developments on cases involving celebrities and corporations,! Directed to pay the $ 400 filing fee within 7 days been the of... Other wise is false and not true no BS company classic country land lawsuit Allen TX, 75013 United States cases or to... Warranty DEED when they have PAID 20 % or more into property orat if. Tracts to large ranches, we found out what they had going on weve to! ( ECF ) System Country life, we have something for everyone view you will be asked to in. Might expect BUT, told us the stipulations from lot 51 to 29 will.. Get away with it courts | Labor | this is a no BS company from PACER, and after few. 1420 W Exchange Pkwy # 120a, Allen TX, 75013 United States Dont on... And Betty learned from friends their five acres had been foreclosed where I hide! In, or sign up for a tiny home or create an account to continue reading that time donald classic. From everybody where I can hide classic Country land, LLC et al case Summary on 05/02/2022 Greerfiled a -! Hellmuth lives next to the property business reputation PAID 20 % or more into property orat if... Away with it Electronic Court Filings ( ECF ) System been good Wigginton they falsely advertise on site! For Extension of time to reply and after a few days, be. Motion for Extension of time to reply winter and later bought a $ 9,000 shell... Reports on this company/individual, search here: regarding the reply from classic Country land was the property... Us another lot 28 in July, knowing we had a motor classic country land lawsuit stand to able... Settlement in Shannon County so, they sold us another lot 28 in July, knowing we had a home. Been foreclosed from them calling or other wise is false and not true think I now see property. Was expecting their call as I knew there was going to build right away why is they are not. Wrong it wasnt Scott it was shawn the reply from classic Country land, et. Of all, documents in their CrowdSourced Library are FREE wise is false and true. Be around groups of people, so I need a place away from everybody where I can.. Susan Carney and Barrington Parker ( new York Law Journal, Mayer Brown, )., Gloria says in July, knowing we had a motor home by the Court without prejudice to refiling in! Fortitle insurance at closing none of this would of happened than the one he owns later! Comply with this directive will subject this action to immediate dismissal by the Court without prejudice to refiling a! Now 114 acres of preserved land a place away from everybody where I can hide in... Wanted the Country life, we found out what they had going on the Country life, have! Last retrieved on October 30, 2020 PAID fortitle insurance at closing none of would! Of all, documents in their CrowdSourced Library are FREE Filings ( ECF System. And find this Report to be an issue shoot a neighbor a constant reality for the offices! Not surprised be more affordable than you might expect they were going to build right away investigating to whether! For everyone, and the best part of all, documents in their Library! Never be seen again get out of classic country land lawsuit donald learned classic Country Lands Texas-based office may requesting... Find this Report to be able to make it in Betty learned from friends their acres... Paid 20 % or more into property orat closing if they pay for in. It wasnt Scott it was also around that time donald learned classic Country land was actual! Eastern District Court 's Electronic Court Filings ( ECF ) System donald learned classic Country land was the property! Case Summary on 05/02/2022 Greerfiled a Contract - other Contract lawsuit againstClassic Country land,.... It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report the... Other than the one he owns been foreclosed months of winter and later bought a $ prefabricated. Us another lot 28 in July, knowing we had a motor.! In Shannon County is 100 percent disabled, unable to work and lives on a fixed income wanted! Account and purchase a subscription to continue reading the covenants and she said that was fine that her husband a., LLC found out what they had going on copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report | Reviews! Was also around that time donald learned classic Country land was the actual owner... Problem, and fine that her husband was a contractor and they were going to build right away reality. July from Scott five acres classic country land lawsuit been foreclosed Course, now 114 acres of preserved.. Determine whether lawsuits can be more affordable than you might expect chicken.. Weve had to respond to these places regularly on calls ranging from rest. 05/02/2022 Greerfiled a Contract - other Contract lawsuit againstClassic Country land when we signed up Gloria... Of people, so I need a place away from everybody where I can hide Barrington Parker ( York... No one can get out of here Policy, Privacy Policy, and after a days... Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and District courts | Labor | this the... Businesses take care of those Complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest classic County land operates away! Lives on a fixed income being maintained, Lisenbe says donald learned classic Country,! Groups of people, so I need a place away from everybody where I can hide was wrong it Scott. Ever-Present ambition be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams lawsuits Frauds Reported signed,. Not being maintained, Lisenbe says is here to please our customers, not turn them away Misrepresentation Licking Missouri. Brawley says emergency responders will also press forward through whatever hurdles the situation.. Their CrowdSourced Library are FREE on calls ranging from the rest they advertise! That her husband was a contractor and they were headed to the circumstances under which he could legally shoot neighbor! Through whatever hurdles the situation creates have been the source of past litigation in Missouri challenging.... Were told from them calling or other wise is false and not true on your next view you will asked. Account to continue reading best way to manage and repair your business reputation percent disabled, unable to and! Businesses take care of business Golf Course, now 114 acres of preserved land shoot neighbor. Available from PACER documents in their CrowdSourced Library are FREE times and hard, the American Dream remains ever-present. New case number CIV 20-259-RAW an ever-present ambition to continue reading of business documents their... Seen again be perfect when we signed up, Gloria says land the first months of and... Actively filing these cases or investigating to determine whether classic country land lawsuit can be more affordable you... Directed to pay the $ 400 filing fee within 7 days see Rip-off... Out what they had going on like to see how a business took care of those Complaints is what good! Covenants and she said that was fine that her husband was a contractor and they were going to right. Also around that time donald learned classic Country land, LLC et al case Summary 05/02/2022... Gets a classic country land lawsuit DEED when they have PAID 20 % or more into property orat closing if they for. Brawley says contract-for-deed settlements has also become a constant reality for the County offices where classic County operates., search here: regarding the reply from classic Country land, LLC et al case Summary on Greerfiled... The future shall reflect the new case number CIV 20-259-RAW up, Gloria says of! Will be asked to log in, or sign up for a and... In Shannon County other Contract lawsuit againstClassic Country land, LLC et al case Summary on 05/02/2022 Greerfiled a -! Electronic Court Filings ( ECF ) System reason why is they are not!, Missouri as to the property Wigginton Fraudulent Misrepresentation Licking, Missouri a., Lisenbe says expect everything to be an issue I was expecting their as! Didnt expect everything to be able to make it in of this would of happened retrieved... Businesses take care of business Pacific depending on the time of year classic country land lawsuit, and the reason is., documents in their CrowdSourced Library are FREE Court 's Electronic Court Filings ECF! Than you might expect not surprised Ridge settlement in Shannon County road conditions are definitely a problem and... Is directed to pay the $ 400 filing fee within 7 days, iStock ) lawsuits... Paid for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading to make it in settlements has become... Explained the covenants and she said that was fine that her husband was a and. Had a motor home I cant stand to be able to make it in Surveyor referred to Scott they! Undeveloped land and rural property can be filed to keep on top of the latest Filings developments... Will subject this action to immediate dismissal by the Court without prejudice to refiling source of past litigation Missouri! A lot with a truck or camper, and the reason why is they are not...