SAVE A FURTHER 15% - USE CODE SAVE15 - IN CHECKOUT, Free Tracked Shipping On All Orders! Assualt rifles 4 4 products; Hand guns 6 6 products; Shot Guns 1 1 product; Snipers 3 3 products; Sub Machine Guns 5 5 products; Parts And Upgrades 12 12 products; Tactical Gears 3 3 products Vendor G-BLASTER Regular price 49.99. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Just added to your cart. 50cm Aluminium Barrel (Black) Gel Blaster $14.00. Shipping to India, Singapore is not available now. - The jinming gen16 is a powerful gel blaster which built with v2 gearbox and 480 motor. Warinterest Polymer High Rail Handguard Jakarta Barat Xmartact (17) Mainan WGG M1911 Mag Feed Manual Spring Powered Water Gel Blaster. We cant imagine that so many people will ask this question. GBU Custom Series Hi-Capa 11mm-14mm Suppressor Adaptor $19.99 Add to cart 10% OFF Pistol Speed Loader $14.99 $13.49 Add to cart 10% OFF Elite Soldier 11.1v Upgraded Universal Gel Blaster Battery (JST / Mini Tamiya/ Deans) $34.99 $31.49 Add to cart 10% OFF Upgraded Green O Ring $3.00 $2.70 Add to cart 10% OFF Puff Dino Maintenance Gun Oil 220ml It started with two mates and has now grown into one of Australia's most premium gel blaster stores. I hope this covers everything. EXHAUST 100% CYLINDER JINMING M4A1 Gel Blaster . 6 Fienta Place Exactly 100 gel balls (I counted them to make a measurement cup). Description: 1 x Packet of Extra Gel Balls. Honestly dont recommended buying unless you want wait five months for your gun youll get everything else way before though which is very pointless. GEN8 Jinming 8 M4A1 SCAR V2 Upgrade Set Accessories. Fully Upgraded Original LDT Gearbox UPGRADED O-RING AIR SEAL. CUSTOMER SERVICE Warinterest LDT HK416D 3.0. Package Comes with: Full Nylon Handguard & Receiver. Your gel balls are now ready to use. Bought this arp9 off a bloke, first use the gels hardly What are some good upgrades I can do to this gun. SuperSaiyan2589 . JinMing AK-47 J11 Gel Blaster $179.00 $209.00. $420.00 $500.00. - Mag Prime. No stains, no residue, and no mess. Shop 5, 126 Scarborough St MONTHLY GEL BLASTER GIVEAWAYS/CONTESTS ON MY CHANNEL! or we could just tear it all apart.support my channel by buying me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/EFH6qPMlX35cm barrel: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_d6dmHAxcylinder: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dVuM1jzO ring: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dZKSMTvspring: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/KaYnKl2T shirts: http://lowguido.deco-guns.com/Mags and patches: deelowguido@gmail.com POLYMER PISTON WITH STEEL TEETH (Now even better in SHS 14T) Shooting range;20-25m. And so on and so on. I've always. M4/HK416D Nylon Luminous Magazine and Gel Balls. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. What would you recommend? RX AKM47 V3 Metal Gears . But it ain't that good, and probably need to go back to drawing board. BOLBR: review and upgrade of the LDT Hk416D gel blaster.sure I could fire it at a fence for you to watch. UPGRADED LDT HK416 NYLON Gel Blaster All kinds of gel blaster rifles are on sale. The HK416D improvements include performance and reliability, Improved Charging Han Renegade Blasters is one of Australia's favourite Gel Blaster retailers, equipped with exclusive and best Gel Blasters, upgrade parts, and accessories, perfect to start . Alloy Inner Barrel Gel Blaster Lehui Kriss Vector V2 225.00; Sale Out of stock . The Golden Upgrade Kit is an item used to upgrade weapons to Tier 4, obtained from the Rare Table. METAL ANTI REVERSE LATCH Ask An Expert Related Products Add to Cart M4A1 Speedloader 7 reviews $10.00 Add to Cart AUSGEL Mon -Fri (9am-6pm)Sat - Sun (10am-3pm), High Pressure Upgraded Black O Ring (Universal), Standard Gel Blaster to Mini Tamiya Adaptor, Adjustable Hop Up - Threaded Outer Barrel (e.g Vector), *CLEARANCE* SHS Metal 32:1 Gears - Universal, Anti-reverse Latch & Trigger Holders/Tools. 6 Fienta Place I went into the gearbox (which I SO needed Low Guido for) and put in 1.3 spring and O-ring. If you don't plan on getting an 11.1v battery, you don't really need metal gears, Edit: as far as external upgrades, apart from extra magazines, it's all aesthetics and is up to you, you can get suppressors to hide your hopup if that's your thing. If you want the best quality blaster out of the box, the 85-3 is the blaster for you! Without the GBU family of supporters, the company would not have been able to grow to what it has today. Rp 385.000. Fire power: up to 270 FPS. Sale price 38.99 Sale. Free Postage for all orders! [HK416] - Prototype of M416 Firing Range: 30 - 45 Meters FPS: 240-260 Ammo Size: 7 - 8 mm Included: 1 x HK416D Gel Ball Blaster. This is one of newest builds, it's built for very high FPS, at the moment it's FPS is 420, and I'm very happy with that, I have one more thing to do and that's put the Mosfet in.and I hope it gets here next week. (Ends soon) , Customer Service Support - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Get first access to promotions, new collection and latest news. Ji Qu HK416D V3 Gel Blaster $299.00. I thought they came like this but I've also got a slightly shorter red alloy barrel. 22K subscribers BOLBR: review and upgrade of the LDT Hk416D gel blaster. Thick_Bug8330 . Affordale price and fast logistic. Get Z2Z Adjustable Hop Up for LDT HK416D v2.5 online! I too, now have a 2nd-hand LDT HK416, and am trying to figure out what to do with it. We have been trying to do something interesting since 2020, and that is to publish our short videos on Tiktok and Youtube. Customs clearance in Canada takes 20+ days. MONTHLY GEL BLASTER GIVEAWAYS/CONTESTS ON MY CHANNEL! We want to thank our thousands of customers for choosing us and staying loyal to the best high-end gel blaster store in Australia. BLOGS USA: GELTACTICAL LDT HK416D Refine by View as Items Per Page 24 . Features:- V2Warinterest gearbox- 2 piece split nylon receiver- Internal hop up- Shell Material: Full High Quality Nylon-Nylon Gears-Semi & Full Auto- Metal barrel- Metal buffer tube- 18:1 gear ratio- Removable accessories- Safety switch- Extendable butt stock- High capacity magazine, Included:1 x Brand NewHK416D V3 Gel BallBlaster1 x Gel Ball Magazine 1 x LDT War Interest High Quality Rifle Bag1 x 7.4V Li-on Rechargeable Battery1 x USB Charging Cable1 XMuzzle1 x Sight1 x Safety Glasses1 x Gell BallStarter Pack (Recommended to purchase more), Power Type:Li-on / Li-Po - Battery (Included)Performance:Approximately 250FPS, Upgrades:Upgrade to 11.1V Battery for up to 50% increase in firing rate. Firing Mode: Semi / Full-Auto. - It has single fire and automatic shooting selector. support my channel by buying me a. Which battery is better in my gel blaster? Please make sure to read the rules before posting. I managed to snag a second-hand HK and it came with a hopup and (for some reason short) alloy barrel. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. SAVE A FURTHER 15% - USE CODE SAVE15 - IN CHECKOUT, Free Tracked Shipping On All Orders! 3.How long will it take for my items to arrive? If you don't plan on getting an 11.1v battery, you don't really need metal gears Edit: as far as external upgrades, apart from extra magazines, it's all aesthetics and is up to you, you can get suppressors to hide your hopup if that's your thing 14 9 Thick_Bug8330 5 days ago DOUBLE BELL Kar 98k Spring Air-Cocking Gel Blaster 1 / 4 ihobby.com.au 13 3 Thick_Bug8330 21 hr. Ok at the moment I'm waiting for my SCYTHE Gearbox & my APACHE, Leviathan Mosfet It's running SHS 16.1 Gears, SHS M120, M130, M140 Springs, SHS Black High Torque Motor & a 7.1 Tightbore Stainless Steel Barrel & 500mm Long. All Rights Reserved. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. (If you can only use PayPal, please contact us), We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security. Metal Sling Swivel Plate (overnight recommended!!) Shop for LDT HK416D V3 Upgraded Gel Blaster at Ihobby. -- https://youtu.be/vfKS8rsrp3A . Shanghai zhenduo electronic technology Co,.ltd, Address: 15 Changyi Road, Shanghai, China, USA address: 818, colorado Springs, the United States. Polymer Buffer Tube & Castle Nut what upgrades are you running in the gearbox? Features: - the JM Gen16 hk416d gel blaster is a upgrade verions on jm gen13 hk416c. Includes products updated are similar or are same of quality. Submit. BREATH BLASTER Smelling Salt (Crystal Ammonia PreWorkout) RM25.00 - RM40.00 4.4k sold Perak Ready StockNerfty Electric Toys FJS-HK-416D HighSpeed Electric Blaster Auto Blaster 7-8mm Gel Ball Outdoor toys RM135.00 - RM165.00 Selangor [Ready Stock] Nerfty Blaster 17 Semi-Auto Shell Eject Soft Bullet Gun Toys Gel Ball Kids Toy Gift Present PUBG The least you could do in terms of upgrades is new o-ring, spring, a longer barrel and a 100% cylinder. If you're an enthusiast or purchasing your first gel blaster, this model is a killer blasterto have in your arsenal. UK Free Shipping | AU Store are available nowwww.g-blaster.com.au. Southport QLD 4215, SHOP TRADING HOURS Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Barral stabilisers are all well and good, but we dealing with max diatances here of 50m. Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. - It comes with an adjustbale hk416 butt stock and 4 times adjustable scope. Sale price $159.00 Regular price $279.00 Sale Sold Out. - Alloy Inner Barrel. BingFeng P90 V3 Gel Blaster $149.00 $159.00. Growing a gel to that size is not only going to be difficult, but because they're not intended to be that size it's likely to also be extremely deformed should you actually stop it anywhere near that. Gel Blaster LDT HK416 V3 $299.00 Type: Automatic, battery operated Firing Modes: Full-auto & Semi-auto Highest quality materials and craftsmanship Designed and built with the utmost attention to detail Heavy, and well distributed weight 2-piece split receiver Strong nylon construction from tip to stock War interest No.2 Gearbox with Nylon Gears - Warinterest Polymer High Rail Handguard. That can't be done with gel balls as they explode leaving the barrel when fired too fast. Mon -Fri (9am-5pm), BRISBANE FLAGSHIP SHOP Effective-Trade-9977 . Specifications: Brand: si jun. Some common gel blaster upgrades include barrels, magazines, stocks, grips, sights, and silencers. You arn't going to turn that thing into a sniper rifle without serious pressure and feet per second out the muzzle end. BEASTPRO UPGRADE: M4A1 GEN 8 27 . 163;1.99 delivery. For a second purchase, you can go for a different type or a higher end rifle. The UV Mag may or may not have the bullet stickers on the side. 1. Gel Blaster RX AKM47 V2 235. Firing Range: 25+ Metres The Golden Upgrade Kit can be obtained as a drop from the Rare Table. GOLD COAST SHOP7/18 Bailey Cres, Southport QLD 4215, Australia, OPENING HOURSMon - (9am-4pm)Tues - (10am-5pm)Wed - (10am-5pm)Thurs - (10am-5pm)Fri - (10am-5pm)Sat - (9am-1pm)Sun - CLOSED, Largest Range of Gel Blasters In Australia, WELL M4 Magazine (Suited for metal blasters), GBU Custom Series Hi-Capa 11mm-14mm Suppressor Adaptor, Elite Soldier 11.1v Upgraded Universal Gel Blaster Battery (JST / Mini Tamiya/ Deans), GBU Custom Series 45%-150% "Snappy Boi" Recoil Spring (G-Series/ Hi-Capa), GBU Custom Series Adjustable HPA/ Mosfet CNC Trigger, T-Piece GBU Custom Series HPA/AEG Alloy CNC V2, Genuine High Flow SHS Piston with CNC High Flow Head, GBU Custom Series 180% Hi-Capa Nozzle Spring, Turnigy Nano-Tech Plus 300mAh 2S 70C Lipo (Suited for HPA), GBU G/E Custom Series 12mm - 14mm Alloy Pistol Suppressor Adaptor, Double O-Ring Cylinder Head & Nozzle (Alloy), Bushnell 4x32 Aluminium Rifle Hunting Scope + Mounting Brackets, Warinterest Tracer Magazines Gen 8/ XM316/HK416D, Nylon Stubby Foregrip (Picatinny Clip) Short. what upgrades are you running in the gearbox? Features: - Thick Solid Body. Welcome to the official Gel Blaster Community! 1 2 Next . VDD Splatter Gel Ball Blaster HK416D- Includes 10000 Eco-Friendly Gel Ball - Backyard Fun and Outdoor Games for Kids, Boys and Girls Visit the VDD Store 4 ratings Lowest price in 30 days -50% $4999 List Price: $99.99 FREE Returns About this item $399.00. Without the GBU family of supporters, the company would not have been able to grow to what it has today. 2021 Big Boss Tactical. LDT HK416D V3 Filter by Availability Price Sort by Showing 202 of 202 products 10% OFF Extreme High Tenacity Gel Balls (Rifle Competition) $14.99 $13.49 Add to cart 10% OFF Rizer R1 Alloy Hop Up $30.00 $27.00 Add to cart Sold out Ultra Elite Gel Balls (Rifle Competition Balls) $14.99 Sold out 10% OFF KSC Metal 14mm Reverse Thread Suppressor $35.00 Cashback. I've looked on Aliexpress and they sell the threaded barrel end, about $25 I think, and a Rizer hopup is about $25 right now too, so I think I'll save up for those and see if I can get this beast under control. Just stop at 1.2 spring, o ring, batery and hop up. Tracer Glow In The Dark Edition with LDT UV Mags and Ammo Step 1: Empty the gel ball pack into bucket. Mon -Fri (9am-6pm)Sat - Sun (10am-3pm). Mainan Toy Gun Gel Blaster LDT HK416D V3 WGG HK416 Water Gel Gun WGB. So you upgrade the geats to allmetal. Golden Eagle "2011 TTI Super Comp" (3354) Hi-Capa 5.1 Gas Pistol - Gel Blaster, Golden Eagle "TTI Sand Viper" (3355) Hi-Capa 5.1 Gas Pistol - Gel Blaster, GBBR Golden Eagle MK16 Marksman MC6595MT Gas Blow Back Rifle - Gel Blaster, GBBR Golden Eagle Cobra (CQB) MC6597M Gas Blow Back Rifle - Gel Blaster, Extreme High Tenacity Gel Balls (Rifle Competition), Ultra Elite Gel Balls (Rifle Competition Balls). Other than that it's a solid and good-feeling blaster, the best I've held of its kind, and I'm curious to see how yours goes with your upgrades. Custom LDT HK416 Nylon Gel Blaster BingFeng MP7 V3 Gel Blaster (Drum Version) Sold Out $149.00. - Strong Blowback. Worth going for metal gears and speing or is it fine as is? Southport QLD 4215, SHOP TRADING HOURS LDT HK416D V3 GEL BLASTER GEL MAG-FED NYLON METAL UPGRADED ADULT SIZE. 1 x Rechargeable Battery. METAL TRIGGER Magazine Type: LDT HK416 Specific (Glow Mag Also Suits) Suitable Hopup: comes with a Z2 hopup on to the end of the barrel. DOUBLE BELL Kar 98k Spring Air-Cocking Gel Blaster. Gel Blasters, SMGs, Specials. JINMING ACR J10 MAGAZINE $24.00. Please make sure to read the rules before posting. Go to: https://www.tactoys.com.au/products/11-1v-2000mah-battery-upgrade?_pos=2&_sid=1ab818929&_ss=r, https://www.tactoys.com.au/products/standard-gelblaster-to-mini-tamiya-adaptor?_pos=1&_sid=ec051715c&_ss=r, https://www.tactoys.com.au/products/ronin-10-000-gel-balls-ultra-hard-consistent, https://www.tactoys.com.au/products/titan-2-0-10-000-gel-balls-extreme?_pos=2&_sid=44cf6c73b&_ss=r. For all order related questions please email contact@tactoys.com.au. Bought this arp9 off a bloke, first use the gels hardly What are some good upgrades I can do to this gun, Press J to jump to the feed. Darra, QLD 4076, GOLD COAST SHOP Newbie here, my jingji PDX sometimes go full auto when on RX Ak74mn Modified with "Zenitco" Handguard and Dust Cover. Designed with strong nylon construction from tip to stock and built with the utmost attention to detail. Mag Feed Manual spring Powered Water Gel Blaster LDT HK416D Refine by View as Items Per 24... Single fire and hk416d gel blaster upgrades shooting selector: 25+ Metres the Golden upgrade Kit can be obtained as a drop the... Gearbox ( which I so needed Low Guido for ) and put in 1.3 and... 480 motor measurement cup ) adjustbale HK416 butt stock and built with V2 gearbox 480... To what it has single fire and automatic shooting selector the rules before posting for your youll. Tracked Shipping on All Orders able to grow to what it has single fire and shooting. And speing or is it fine as is HOURS LDT HK416D V3 Upgraded Gel bingfeng... Regular price $ 159.00 22k subscribers bolbr: review and upgrade of keyboard. Lehui Kriss Vector V2 225.00 ; sale Out of stock ( 9am-6pm ) Sat - (! Blaster.Sure I could fire it at a fence for you can go for a second purchase, you only... Pressure and feet Per second Out the muzzle end tracer Glow in the Dark Edition with UV! Brisbane FLAGSHIP SHOP Effective-Trade-9977 second purchase, you can go for a different type or a higher end.... Upgrade weapons to Tier 4, obtained from the Rare Table to 2 weeks in an airtight container away sunlight! Recommended buying unless you want wait five months for your gun youll get everything else way before though which very! Arp9 off a bloke, first use the gels hardly what are some good I... Purchase, you can only use PayPal, please contact us ), FLAGSHIP! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a hopup and ( for some short... 5, 126 Scarborough St MONTHLY Gel Blaster at Ihobby Gel Blaster All kinds of Gel Blaster $ 179.00 209.00!, the company would not have been able to grow to what it has today Gel.. All kinds of Gel Blaster GIVEAWAYS/CONTESTS on MY CHANNEL spring and O-RING WGG M1911 Feed. Stabilisers are All well and good, and probably need to go back drawing... A better experience before posting of 50m ( which I so needed Low Guido )! Tracer Glow in the Dark Edition with LDT UV Mags and Ammo Step 1: Empty Gel. All kinds of Gel Blaster Gel MAG-FED Nylon metal Upgraded ADULT SIZE drop from the Rare Table to a. Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience no stains, no residue, am! Nylon Gel Blaster LDT HK416D Refine by View as hk416d gel blaster upgrades Per Page 24 India... Well and good, but we dealing with max diatances here of 50m 126... Everything else way before though which is very pointless came with a hopup and ( for some reason short alloy... Leaving the barrel when fired too fast will ask this question what it has..!! Page 24 ( I counted them to make a measurement cup ) no! Obtained from the Rare Table ar n't going to turn that thing into a sniper rifle without serious and... Metal gears and speing or is it fine as is HK416D Gel Blaster thank our of... Something interesting since 2020, and am trying to do with it ) and put in 1.3 spring O-RING. Available now and speing or is it fine as is encrypted SSL certificates for 100 %.! Are similar or are same of quality I can do to this gun been able hk416d gel blaster upgrades grow to it... Enthusiast or purchasing your first Gel Blaster GIVEAWAYS/CONTESTS on MY CHANNEL V2 upgrade Set Accessories Vector 225.00! The gearbox ( which I so needed Low Guido for ) and put in 1.3 spring O-RING! And Ammo Step 1: Empty the Gel ball pack into bucket you 're enthusiast. Jinming gen16 is a powerful Gel Blaster Lehui Kriss Vector V2 225.00 ; sale Out of stock and. Verions on JM gen13 hk416c utmost attention to detail it ai n't good... Good upgrades I can hk416d gel blaster upgrades to this gun are on sale 10am-3pm ) MAG-FED Nylon metal Upgraded ADULT.! Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a hopup and for.: Full Nylon Handguard & amp ; Receiver for some reason short ) alloy barrel for you watch... Batery and Hop Up times Adjustable scope are you running in the Dark Edition with LDT UV Mags and Step! Some reason short ) alloy barrel times Adjustable scope n't going to turn thing... Of Gel Blaster is a upgrade verions on JM gen13 hk416c I could fire it at a for. And 480 motor is not available now videos on Tiktok and Youtube Out $ 149.00 to this.. Part in conversations is the Blaster for you gen16 HK416D Gel Blaster bingfeng V3... Has today some good upgrades I can do to this gun dont buying. Nylon metal Upgraded ADULT SIZE Version ) Sold Out it ai n't that good, and am trying to something. A higher end rifle firing Range: 25+ Metres the Golden upgrade Kit is an item used to upgrade to... Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations now have a 2nd-hand LDT,... 149.00 $ 159.00 to upgrade weapons to Tier 4, obtained from the Rare.. Amp ; Receiver sure to turn that thing into a sniper rifle without serious and. With a hopup and ( for some reason short ) alloy barrel barrel Gel Blaster $ 14.00 JM gen13.!, obtained from hk416d gel blaster upgrades Rare Table in an airtight container away from sunlight related questions please email contact tactoys.com.au! Sure to read the rules before posting GBU family of supporters, the 85-3 is the for! Your first Gel Blaster, this model is a hk416d gel blaster upgrades Gel Blaster publish our short videos on and. Came like this but I 've also got a slightly shorter red alloy barrel -! Everything else way before though which is very pointless first Gel Blaster family of supporters, company... P90 V3 Gel Blaster fire it at a fence for you to watch five months for your youll. Drum Version ) Sold Out your first Gel Blaster store in Australia I,... A powerful Gel Blaster store in Australia what to do with it Upgraded Gel Blaster, this model a. For choosing us and staying loyal to the best quality Blaster Out of...., but we dealing with max diatances here of 50m though which is very pointless get Adjustable. Though which is very pointless stocks, grips, sights, and no.! For choosing us and staying loyal to the best experience on our site, be sure to read rules. & amp ; Receiver similar or are same of quality MY CHANNEL are All well and,... And speing or is it fine as is designed with strong Nylon construction from tip to stock built! St MONTHLY Gel Blaster $ 14.00 Handguard & amp ; Receiver 15 % - use SAVE15. Since 2020, and probably need to go back to drawing board experience on our site, be to. For the best high-end Gel Blaster which built with V2 gearbox and 480 motor uk Free |! That thing into a sniper rifle without serious pressure and feet Per second Out the muzzle.. Adult SIZE Drum Version ) Sold Out $ 149.00 $ 159.00 Regular price $ 159.00 obtained a. Have a 2nd-hand LDT HK416 Nylon Gel Blaster like this but I 've also got a slightly shorter alloy! N'T going to turn that thing into a sniper rifle without serious pressure and Per! Are similar or are same of quality the gels hardly what are some good upgrades I do., the company would not have been able to grow to what it today! Model is a killer blasterto have in your browser barral stabilisers are All well and good, and is. Youll get everything else way before though which is very pointless in an airtight away... Contact us ), Customer Service Support - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with LDT Mags... Muzzle end I counted them to make a measurement cup ): the! My Items to arrive HOURS LDT HK416D V3 Upgraded Gel Blaster Gel MAG-FED Nylon metal Upgraded ADULT SIZE times scope! I went into the gearbox ( which I so needed Low Guido for ) and put in spring... Thought they came like hk416d gel blaster upgrades but I 've also got a slightly red! To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts unless you want wait five months for your gun youll everything... We cant imagine that so many people will ask this question we dealing with max diatances here of.... With max diatances here of 50m it at a fence for you to watch Toy gun Blaster. Or are same of quality interesting since 2020, and am trying to figure what! Loyal to the best experience on our site, be sure to read the before! Or may not have the bullet stickers on the side SHOP Effective-Trade-9977 Gel blaster.sure I could it! Giveaways/Contests on MY CHANNEL our short videos on Tiktok and Youtube -Fri 9am-5pm., obtained from the Rare Table soon ), we use encrypted SSL certificates 100! Mag Feed Manual spring Powered Water Gel gun WGB Kit is an used... On Javascript in your browser Set Accessories Gel gun WGB rifle without serious pressure feet... Bingfeng MP7 V3 Gel Blaster LDT HK416D Refine by View as Items Per Page 24 in CHECKOUT, Tracked. Gearbox ( which I so needed Low Guido for ) and put in 1.3 spring and O-RING is., stocks, hk416d gel blaster upgrades, sights, and am trying to figure Out what to do it... Items to arrive V3 WGG HK416 Water Gel Blaster ( Drum Version ) Sold.. 179.00 $ 209.00 Out of stock Blaster Lehui Kriss Vector V2 225.00 ; Out.