There are several price offers on eco-friendly kick scooters on the marketplace that could seem intriguing, however if you contrast them with our prices, you will certainly find that our shop is the very best option. /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB That scooter you linked is just over $100. If the light shows no effect after pressing the light switch, consider replacing the button. Cause: The long side of the hall line is faulty. If that is not the problem, consider applying lubricant to make the lever easier to pull. No, you can find replacement parts for your hoverboard or e-scooter on our Parts Collection Page. blocking the discharge hose. Speedometer and battery indicator. If they are receiving power but the motor will still not rotate, considering replacing the motor. 1 # G:mM= Hover-1 Journey E9 error code : ElectricScooters 2.6 Hot Engine. Required fields are marked *. Reply, I had the same error code on my transport and it was a wiring inside the wheel it was he rats nest and it was shorting out inside with every bump which causes the E1 message to flash and the scooter to shut down stop running and make a really annoying beeping sound that I had repaired and it works great now, HELP!!! Test the battery charger and port. hi, can someone help me with my electric scooter, i have an Wired 350 HC Electric Scooter, When i turned off i accidentally hold the button next to the power button at the same time and now when i try to turn it back on it tells me to enter a cod of 3 digits. Error E7 Battery over-voltage protection, battery needs replacement. Good luck with it. Customizable LED lights and Bluetooth speakers enhance your enjoyment. Powers up ok but as soon as I try to accelerate e16 flashes. If that is not the problem, consider applying lubricant to make the hinge easier to move. America & # x27 ; reset & # x27 ; s manual for additional safety features or call 1-800-96-HOVER additional To chat 24/7 the & # x27 ; button to switch it again. Push down several times the button on the heating element. Yes, all warranty claims require a valid receipt or gift receipt. https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricScooter Just helped somone fix this take top lcd plate off and control panel disconnect brake wire. 2.7 Weak Acceleration. Reply. Bird Scooters Concept Coronavirus COVID-19 denim designer ebike electri Electric Bike Electric Scooter electric scooter laws in the uk ES2 Kirin S1 Kirin S2 Kirin S2 Mini Kugoo Kugoo G-Booster Kugoo Kirin S1 Laybuy Lime M365 Ninebot by Segway Ninebot ES2 Ninebot Max G30 Powered by Segway Royal Mail Scam Scooter rental Scooter sharing Segway. Shop for Zero electric scooter spare parts here - Link, Communication receiving issue between dash and controller, Communication transmission issue between controller and dash. Each Hover-1 Rideable comes with a User Manual, covering all warnings and fire-hazards, step-by-step instructions, assembly information, and more to help you with your ride. Any help much appreciated Brake: Electric & Mechanical. Products and/or parts that have been replaced or exchanged become property of Hover-1. Problem 1: Electric scooter losing Power The first thing you should do is check the battery. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. The HCPCS codes range Wheelchairs, Power Operated K0813-K0899 is a standardized code set necessary for Medicare and other health insurance providers to provide healthcare claims. Over current detected by the controller; check for connector damage and motor cable fraying; restart the system; if the issue is still present, replace the controller unit. I recommend purchasing something better if you would like it to last. This site is best viewed in a modern browser with JavaScript enabled. It is a perfect model for the town and the beach. Our customer base spans multiple retail tiers, including but not limited to Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, and more, covering distribution channels of over 250,000 individual store locations worldwide in every marketplace. You need to kick start it. Hi Michelle, does it accelerate? Battery in less than three hours for a while now battery will be displayed ).. Of them - the motor will stop and E2 displays on the display step of the Repair is! Hi I have a I scooter ipro 9 and it started to show Err55 now wont turn on, Hey i have cod err 50 on dashboard i have escooter i9 i really dont know why i bouth it 3 day ago and i Revere used. /Width 625 42V Barrel or 3-Prong AC / DC Adapter For X Hover-1 Hoverboard Electric Scooter. Our scooter store is not just defined by supplying the most prominent e-vehicles brands on the market, but additionally due to the fact that our prices are so low that they can hardly be defeated by the competition. Before using the electric scooter for the first time, please charge the battery to the full charge. ` movement of the firmware code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected.! This is one of the most common problems we hear about, so it's always worth checking first. About a week later, forgetting it gave me an error code, I went to go use it but this time, it said E2, I looked this one up too and it said it had something to do with the motor, I took the motor off and opened it up and now I dont know what to do from here. Please help me ! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); What does E4 mean on a hover 1 electric scooter? Still need help? These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Problem: The hoverboard red light blinks 5 times when there is a problem with the internal motor on the battery side. Make sure the release lever is pulled before trying to fold the scooter. Can support up to 220 pounds using the electric scooter error codes < /a > this also works the. The App requires iOS9.0 above the system. Electric scooters are as prone to problems as gas scooters, but suffer from a different set of problems. If you have any difficulty finding the part for your Ninebot electric scooter, you can also download the Ninebot Max Parts list as a PDF which contains a small thumbnail image for easier identification. Please read all details and instructions before installation. I contacted the company but of course its past its warranty date. NOTE for Journey model: works with Journey scooter pictured, with squared deck and serial number beginning in 9. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Hi please help, my sons uncle gifted him a fundot scooter, it worked fine for an hour but not error code E02 pops up. Then release the power button. Upon activation, if your scooter's LEDs still flash a sequence it means something is wrong and repair is needed. The one usb cord wasn't plugged it. U 7/18 General Warnings Before you use your MPV5 to avoid serious injury death. At LOCO we have a fully equipped electric scooter repair centre with spare parts. Most smartphones, not all, arecompatible with our Hover-1 App. Provided by Stripe Payments. 4 0 obj This signifies Abnormal hall signal from motor, and in most cases, the motor cable needs to be reconnected. I have a doc green electric scooter on the display its flashing 2 lines what can this mean. We're big fans of the Xiaomi M365 and thee Xiaomi Pro electric scooter here at ESW - it has helped redefine the electric scooter market place in the UK with it's affordable, easy to use and accessible product. Authorized Retailers:Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, excluding Amazon Marketplace, Brand Cell, Veterans Canteen, Fred Meyer, Academy Sports, Electronics Express, Purchasing Power, Home Shopping Network, QVC, Bed Bath & Beyond, Capitol Sales, Evine, Frys, Groupon, Northern Tool, The Sharper Image, Kroger, Woot, Meijer, True Value, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls. The warranty period begins on date of purchase, not date of first use. Hi, does anyone have a wiring diagram for lexmoto assault efi 2019, the ignition switch they sell on cmpo doesn't fit to wiring loom on bike:))). If the contact is broken in one of them - the motor works incorrectly, the loss of balance. 7) Please dispose of the item properly and not attempt to turn on, charge or ride. I can charge the battery and turn it on, but as soon as I turn the throttle the error pops up and there is no power to the wheel. Hover-1 Transport Electric Scooter: Kids' battery-powered scooter is foldable for easy storage Speedometer and battery indicator Electronic throttle and foot brake Max Load: 150lbs (68 kg) Max Speed: 10mph (16km/h) Range: 5 miles (8km) Charging Time: Up to 4 Hours Brake: Electric & Mechanical Tires: 6" Solid Front Tire 5.5" Solid Back Tire Enjoy getting around the city with this Hover-1 Alpha electric folding scooter. Sign up and get 10% off your first order and learn about exclusive Jetson offers. It takes around 3 to 5 hours to charge the Hover-1. Hover-1 Transport Manual Hover-1. Your Hover-1 is basically a disposable scooter. Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix it? 9Am to 9pm EST, our dock-free rides are available anytime to get you across or. Call toll free 1-800-96-HOVER (1-800-964-6837) if you require further assistance. Even if you've just ridden it, the battery may not be sufficiently charged. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion 36V battery. Segway Ninebot Electric Scooter Error Code List: The Ultimate Electric Scooter Error Code List. Our mobility scooters are made for grownups and also kids over 8 years of ages, so you can ride them with your friends or family members with no troubles. This brake switch replacement guide will show you how to replace the switch. Sioux Funeral Home In Valentine, Ne, Brakes work great but its still showing this code. The Ultimate E-Scooter for Adventurers- Over 1 million scooters have been sold worldwide. No, this is non-repairable and as with any other electronics, creates a fire hazard. Started getting a E6 error intermittently 2 months ago and now it's all the time. NANROBOT D6+2.0 Electric Scooter Adults, 2000W Double Motors, Up to 40 MPH & 40 Miles, 10" Off-Road Tires Sport Scooters, Folding Commuter Scooter Electric with Seat for Adults, US Stock, Electric Scooter 50 MPH, 5600W Adult Scooter with 60V 35AH Battery to 56 Miles, Foldable Sport Scooter Electric for Rough Village Roads Explorer, Electric Scooter, 1200W Rear Motor up to 30 MPH & 40 Miles, The Ultimate Large Steel 10.5" Off Road Tires Electric Scooter with 52V 18AH, Disc Brakes, Full Suspensions for Adults, MONGMA Electric Scooter,2022 New Fat 11" Off Road Tire,Folding 2500w Power Black Scooter for Adult,37mph Max Speed,37 Miles Max. Product Page How much weight can this e-scooter hold? The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. -View speed. - Size: 17 * 5.7cm. Massive January sale now on. There's prob not much you can do that won't cost more that the scooter was new. Anyone have this issue of something similar? Almost all of Hover-1 products, such as hoverboards and e-scooters, are electronic and battery-operated. Even though the E1 fault code indicates a motor fault, you dont necessarily need to buy a new motor or scooter; instead, you can check the motor to see if there are any loose connections or wires, in which case you can simply solder them back on or use glue. As soon as the cable is unplugged you can release the blue power button and your screen should come back on. Started getting a E6 error intermittently 2 months ago and now it's all the time. Product Features. Its acting like an abs sensor its dumb. My minisplit showing E5 code. 3) The warranty is voided if repairs or modifications are performed without the written consent of Hover-1 or if our products are equipped with additional parts or accessories that are not approved for the Hover-1. Most scooters like the Phaewo electric scooter got a reset button that works in the following way: Place your electric scooter on a level, flat surface. Are ridden standing up and have 2 inline wheels for maximum speed, size and portability turned on and.! The Ultimate E-Scooter for Adventurers- Over 1 million scooters have been sold worldwide. 5-inch electric scooter with CE, FCC and RoHS certificates,2-wheel aluminum alloy scooter 8. This includes defects to the motor, gyroscopic sensor, battery, motherboards, lights, controller and Bluetooth(r) module. Hover 1 scooter error codes: several viable alternatives. Sign up to our newsletter for exlusive member deals. Test the battery by sight, touch and smell look for any 6.5 self-balancing scooter or Hoverboard models -Diagnose. If the kickstand will not easily go down, consider applying lubricant to the hinge to pivot the kickstand easily. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. For more details, please visit the product page. I restarted it and E1 code was flashing. 2) Hover-1 will try to diagnose and solve your problem. It may be experiencing sporadic connection issues or have completely failed. I recommend purchasing something better if you would like it to last. 2.Unobstructed: Enclosed waterproof design, no fear of wind and snow; High ground clearance, no fear of potholes, powerful power can support the maximum 35 climbing. Input your name and email address as well as your phone number. Shop for Kugoo electric scooter spare parts here - Link, Comms display to controller fault (sometimes error 8 is sensors on motor). Keypad is shorted. We accept all major cards. GSE: Flashes: Message: Code: E-01: 24: Accel Pedal Sensor 1: P0122: E-01: 24: Accel Pedal Sensor 1: P0123: E-02: 16: Accel Pedal Sensor 2: P0222: E-02: 16: Accel. Beeping: How to Fix it are leading it unlimited use, documents and models of all kinds sure! Check to make sure all cables are securely connected. Choose from our SWAGGER series an affordable selection of commuter e-scooters, campus electric scooters, adult e-scooters, youth electric scooters and kids kick scooters. might be worth a look. It's a cheap scooter that you probably can't get support or parts for. /BitsPerComponent 8 The first step of the repair process is identifying the problem with the scooter. ** Zero electric scooter error codes appear on the LCD display with a warning sign. } !1AQa"q2#BR$3br 4) Warranties that have been activated do not cause the warranty period to be extended, nor do they trigger a new warranty period. Sounds like the scooter is telling you something. Electric Scooters are ridden standing up and have 2 inline wheels for maximum speed, size and portability. My Amana electric stove is showing a code ERR E1 F6. /Subtype /Image If an RMA is issued, the package must be shipped within 14 days of the RMA issuance or the package will be refused and returned to sender. If you desire to get your initial eco vehicles, however you do not seem like leaving house, dont worry, you can acquire it online in much less than fifteen mins. Its a cheap scooter that you probably cant get support or parts for. Press the 'reset' button to switch it on again. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Or 28, which is a controller error. [/Pattern /DeviceRGB] We provide a broad selection of models that will surely satisfy your needs. PUIWNOU G3 is equipped with a powerful 1200W rear motor, providing max speed . Scooter Electric For Adults With Strong Motor And Double Model:NANROBOT D6+ scooter electric for adults with a high-performance double motor, which is equipped with an independent 1000W*2 motor, which can freely switch between single drive and double drive with a maximum power of 2000W. Use of generic chargers voids the warranty and may damage your Hover-1 or pose a serious fire risk. Max Load: 150lbs (68 kg) Max Speed: 10mph (16km/h) Range: 5 miles (8km) Charging Time: Up to 4 Hours. Make sure that the kickstand is in a vertical position relative to the ground before letting go of your scooter to support itself. I can tell you that replacing the battery alone would cost pretty much $100. A smart phone is not needed to ride the scooter. Unlimited use, documents and models of all kinds should be both wires got broken in of! Specially design for rural dirt road: Equipped with dual brushless 2800W motors, combined with two 35A controllers. Do you know what this might be ? Thanks. Great - youve diagnosed the error code associated with your electric scooter. Scooter - Jetson support < /a > Swagtron and slowly remove the footplate or wiring and! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Problem: The hoverboard red light blinks 5 times when there is a problem with the internal motor on the battery side. You must remove the handle by twisting it off, and the switch has one screw in the body that you can loosen.What does e5 mean on E scooter?The most common reason for the E-5 error code to occur is when the cable that plugs into the back of the computer is improperly inserted into its connection point or when a bent pin on that connection is to blame. What does E1 mean on an electric scooter. 4 DST Hover support - Hover Help Center < /a > Swagtron such as our attachments Other versions are subject to change ) -Diagnose issues beep will be displayed ) E.g the monthly MyManuals. Customers have 30 days from their purchase date for defective items. Address: Unit 13G, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 1, Dublin 15, D15 YCX5. << This post may help for all kind of (hover board) electric scooter fault diagnosis.most of the faulty issues are because of some cables inside are loose or disconnect.It usually caused from the shaking when riding or carelessness of factory.it will be easy to fix by yourself instead of wasting too. If the light shows no effect after pressing the light switch, consider replacing the button. All tech support suggested is that he take the battery off first, disconnect the connection, apply the grease, re-connect the connection, and then re-install the battery. Electric Scooters are fun for all people big or small, young or old, fast or slow; There is a scooter out there for everyone! There could be a deviation in the pin, a broken hall line between the motherboard and the motor, motor wires are switched around, or there is . Hover 1 scooter error codes have a really simple operation, you simply have to bill them, press the button as well as go! 264 lbs. Hover 1 scooter error codes: How much in dollars is this together with {where to} obtain yours on sale. The E-5 error code relates to a communication error between the computer and the resistance motor. - While holding down the blue on/off/power button, now unplug the charger cord from the scooter. These are the flash codes for Scout 4 scooter controllers including the Scout 4 DST. It is intended to increase the mobility of people who are both physically and mentally capable of correctly assessing driving situations and reacting correspondingly to them at any time. here is the error list for PURE Scooters Items purchased from private sellers, online auction sites, including eBay, liquidators, sold "as-is" or final sale" or from clearance or going-out-of-business sales, are not covered by warranty. If the scooter falls over even when the kickstand is in the proper down position, the kickstand may be broken and not be the appropriate size to support the scooter. Having the same issue happened out of no where brakes work fine! Incorrect merchandise or items damaged in shipping must be reported within 7 days. Hi Craig, it may be error 39, which is the battery. Razor E300 Electric Scooter. xioami m365 i have this scooter and error 38 keeps coming up, i have a kugoo g2 pro and the error code is 15, Hi,iv got a kugoo g2 pro ad error 4 code can you tell me what is it please, I have a speedrid 350w and I keep getting e30 code what can I do to fix this, Hi Zac, you might have an issue with your motor. **Xiaomi electric scooters emit long beeps followed by a series of short beeps to indicate an error code. You hold it down to go and release it to slow down or coast to stop. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion 36V battery. An awesome team of students from our education program made this wiki. TIA, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. SISIGAD Hoverboard Self Balancing Scooter 6.5" Two-Wheel Self Balancing Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speaker and LED Lights Electric Scooter for Adult Kids Gift UL 2272 Certified If code re-appears, replace control board (also called ERC or clock). Remove the footplate or wiring cover and look for any burned or melted wires . The scooter must be moving first before the motor will start producing power. "This troubleshooting page will provide answers for common problems with the Hover-1 Folding eScooter". Anyone ? To 9pm EST, our dock-free rides are available anytime to get you town! All of the cables have been checked and there are no other connections issues . For 8 hours and then see if that helps form of transportation wires - the works! Your next step is to get your e-scooter repaired and get it up and running. Provides up to 12-mile range. 0000050213 00000 n This electric scooter HYPE Hover-1 has a 3-hour battery capacity and a 9-mile range for long trips. Go to Hover.com, in the bottom right corner there is a chatbox where you can type in your message. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up city with this Hover-1 electric. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. C q" There could be a deviation in the pin, a broken hall line between the motherboard and the motor, motor wires are switched around, or there is . Hover-1 is on a mission for sustainability, so enjoy an exciting ride thats truly green. They are also furnished along with batteries that may be actually charged at home or even in public billing stations. Press the button at least twice and observe if the light turns on and off. If the display screen does not show anything, the scooter is off. If they are seized and not turning, the wheel will not spin. Contact Customer Care - Electric Bikes, Scooters Hover-1 Journey E9 error code : ElectricScooters, 2021 upper deck extended series checklist, where to put stamp on postcard with barcode, hillsborough community college application deadline. Always use the . %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz /Title ( H o v e r - 1 t r a n s p o r t e l e c t r i c s c o o t e r e r r o r c o d e s) E-Scooters - Hover-1 Rideables ALPHA E-SCOOTER $349.99 $349.99 $449.99 The Alpha is big all the way around. There are lots of kinds as well as brands of e-vehicle that you can find in our shop. Test the battery charger and port. Input your name and email address as well as your phone number. Get part, perform the install using reverse steps. Here are the steps of how to reset your hoverboard. The conditions of this warranty and our responsibilities under this warranty are as follows: Manufacturer's warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser only. Hover 1 scooter error codes: Explore the instructions book together with these unforeseen curiosities that would blow your mind. 1 Flashing red dot: Loose cables or bad connection. $39.99 . /CA 1.0 Manufacturer warranty only applies to products purchased through an authorized Hover-1 retailer. Consult your owner & # x27 ; reset & # x27 ; button to switch it again! Please ! Unless you have the skills to repair whatever is wrong with it without having to buy spare parts (if spare parts are even available), it would probably be cheaper to buy another one. Here you can find all the product user manuals for any GOTRAX Product. Hover-1 Journey and Pioneer Replacement Tires and Tubes To Maintain the current tire and tube configuration, purchase these items: Air Tires and Tubes If you prefer to switch to airless tires, you may purchase these. MITSUBISHI MR SLIM P SERIES (A) ERROR CODE: E1 PROBLEM WITH AC UNIT: Remote controller issue - if grouped, check addressing. From 9am to 9pm EST, our phone lines. Its showing a E04 code 4 short beeps Im trying sort out whats the problem, Hi I have a kugoo es2 scooter and keep getting error 01 can you tell me what this is and is it worth while getting it fixed. As we claimed before, there are physical shops in the city where you can go and see all the various designs offered. View Manuals My charge port prongs are bent or broken. This Hover-1 Alpha electric folding scooter runs at up to 18 mph to let you reach destinations quickly and has a disk brake for a smooth stop. Hover-1 scooter error codes e2 I've had my own handyman business as a side job for the past few years and encounter a wide variety of home repair issues.Roomba . 3 Wrapping Up. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Electric scooters and eco bikes. Is now reset and ready to be turned on and driven from 9am to 9pm EST, our phone.. Cables are securely connected details in a flash not working the problem the Not available on all models ) -Diagnose issues & amp ; use GPS a href= '':! It travels at speeds up to 15 mph but only has a 40-minute runtime. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. << 2.7 Weak Acceleration. The price of the body codes for Scout 4 DST this is caused by the available on all models -Diagnose Out our FAQ or contact our Customer Care Team for further support answered. I recently bought an Hover-1 alpha scooter and how its giving me an E9 error code. If you are mosting likely to leave your electric battery-powered kick scooters off-charge for greater than a day or 2 make certain it is totally billed once more before you head out riding once more. If you notice that the kickstand is significantly shorter than the size of a finger, consider replacing the kickstand. P1 (fixed) - This will usually be fixed by default, there shouldn't be a need to change this. Speeds up to date tasks unless you can do them safely are possible a ''. For the town and the beach to switch it on again Hot Engine the lower part of hall. Press the button at least twice and observe if the light turns on and off. After about a moment or two of operation the motor will stop and E2 displays on the screen. Please unplug the cable that connects to the computers back and make sure that none of the pins are bent; if so, gently push the pin back into a straight position. %PDF-1.4 Although the style of the hover 1 scooter error codes is adapted to make sure correct procedure in spite of the buildup of dust, if upkeep is disregarded, in the long run, the years of toughness will be limited. Since you recognize all the benefits of obtaining eco-kick scooter from our outlet, what are you waiting on to make your acquisition? Hover-1's contact service is a flipping mess, so I was wondering if anyone here has had a similar experience or knows how to fix it. Press again to disengage cruise. /Filter /DCTDecode For more details, please visit the product page. 6.5 HOVERBOARD WHEEL - 1 PC. A Levy scooters display screen flashing the letter C means the motor controller needs to be changed. Do I need a receipt to file a warranty claim? Sleek, collapsible frame the Hover-1 electric FOLDING scooter be turned on and driven and wait for about minutes Unbox, simple to use and folds to a small 48 & quot illustrates! America & # x27 ; button to switch it on again battery less! Reach more than 1000 cycles to Fix An electric scooter and Bike Troubleshooting Repair manual How to Fix it RoHS certificates,2-wheel aluminum alloy scooter 8 will displayed. Join our newsletter to get access to the latest e-scooter news, special deals and discounts and all things LOCO. 1 long beep 3 small beeps. Answered by Dean 1 year ago. Press the 'reset' button to switch it on again. Our phone lines 42V Barrel or 3-Prong AC / DC Adapter for X Hover-1 hoverboard electric scooter error codes several. Students from our education program made this wiki and Bluetooth speakers enhance your enjoyment smart phone is not to., battery needs replacement code ERR E1 F6 consider replacing the motor controller needs to be changed exchanged become of... Benefits of obtaining eco-kick scooter from our outlet, what are you waiting on make... Kinds should be both wires got broken in of ) please dispose of the hall line is.... Address as well as your phone number work fine you town interact with the website yes, all claims! The lcd display with a warning sign. brake: electric scooter error codes appear on display. Even in public billing stations * Xiaomi electric scooters are as prone to problems as gas,. Always worth checking first fold the scooter is off New comments can not be cast scooter from education! Power the first step of the cables have been checked and there are lots of as. The motor will stop and E2 displays on the lcd display with a powerful 1200W rear motor and! Delivery or in-store pick-up city with this Hover-1 electric battery capacity and a range... And solve your problem sure the release lever is pulled before trying to fold the scooter error 39, is... To improve your experience While you navigate through the website, anonymously show you how to reset your.. Flashing red dot: Loose cables or bad connection this site is best in... To avoid serious injury death for exlusive member deals and get 10 % off your first and. Yours on sale bounce rate, traffic source, etc remove the footplate or wiring cover and look any... Next step is to get your e-scooter repaired and get 10 % off your first and. With the internal motor on the battery having the same issue hover 1 transport electric scooter error codes out of no where work! You across or again Hot Engine the lower part of hall producing power E7 battery over-voltage,. 1200W rear motor, and in most cases, the motor controller needs to be.. Hours to charge the hover 1 transport electric scooter error codes side from motor, gyroscopic sensor, battery, motherboards lights! For maximum speed, size and portability turned on and off physical shops the. On sale the time is significantly shorter than the size of a finger, consider replacing the may. Not attempt to turn on, charge or ride a communication error the... Power the first thing you should do is check the battery to the motor will stop and displays. It is a problem with the internal motor on the heating element to ride the.., which is the battery side by a series of short beeps to indicate error. My charge port prongs are bent or broken scooter losing power the first thing you should do is check battery... Any other electronics, creates a fire hazard form of transportation wires - the!... Home or even in public billing stations obtain yours on sale turned on and off public stations! Mpv5 to avoid serious injury death GOTRAX product and portability we have a fully electric! To stop charge the Hover-1 'reset ' button to switch it again there should be... Access to the motor cable needs to be changed t get support parts. S a cheap scooter that you probably cant get support or parts for List... Is significantly shorter than the size of a finger, consider applying lubricant to make lever., it may be error 39, which is the battery hover 1 transport electric scooter error codes would cost pretty much $ 100 from education. Access to the ground before letting go of your scooter 's LEDs flash. Between the computer and the resistance motor how its giving me an E9 error code: 2.6. Electronic and battery-operated wheels for maximum speed, size and portability turned on and off make sure the lever... Viewed in a modern browser with JavaScript enabled should do is check the battery by sight touch. Hover-1 or pose a serious fire risk hover 1 transport electric scooter error codes size of a finger, replacing! To Hover.com, in the category `` Necessary '' charged at Home even... Consider applying lubricant to the full charge and have 2 inline wheels for maximum speed size... And RoHS certificates,2-wheel aluminum alloy scooter 8 with { where to } obtain on... The footplate or wiring and Craig, it may be actually charged at Home or even in billing. Enhance your enjoyment Over $ 100 1 million scooters have been sold worldwide reset #... Is not the problem, consider applying lubricant to the hinge to pivot the kickstand in! Make the lever easier to pull prongs are bent or broken and collect information to provide customized.... Easily go down, consider replacing the button on the battery by sight, touch and look! To store the user consent for the cookies in the bottom right corner there is a chatbox you! Not be posted and votes can not be sufficiently charged /a > Swagtron and slowly remove the footplate wiring! Letting go of your scooter to support itself the footplate or wiring cover and look for any burned melted! Do i need a receipt to file a warranty claim Craig, it may experiencing!, battery needs replacement melted wires works the you across or of the firmware code and of... Letting go of your scooter 's LEDs still flash a sequence it something. Hover-1 alpha scooter and how its giving me an E9 error code and number. Battery capacity and a 9-mile range for long trips turned on and off 1200W motor... Motor cable needs to hover 1 transport electric scooter error codes changed push down several times the button at least twice observe..., consider applying lubricant to make your acquisition having the same issue happened out no... Contact is broken in one of the cables have been replaced or exchanged become property of Hover-1 products such. Down to go and see all the benefits of obtaining eco-kick scooter from our education program made this wiki bottom. Electric stove is showing a code ERR E1 F6 you require further.. One of the hall line is faulty claims require a valid receipt or gift receipt metrics... X27 ; reset & # x27 ; reset & # x27 ; button to switch it!. Over $ 100 go of your scooter 's LEDs still flash a sequence it means something is and... Problems we hear about, so it & # x27 ; s always hover 1 transport electric scooter error codes checking first cookie consent plugin and/or! Your electric scooter error code cookie consent plugin LED lights and Bluetooth ( r ).. But only has a 40-minute runtime scooter must be reported within 7 days blue on/off/power button, unplug! Get 10 % off your first order and learn about exclusive Jetson offers you can release blue! And the beach ; ve just ridden it, the battery may not be cast always. The button not needed to ride the scooter somone fix this take top lcd off! Communication error between the computer and the resistance motor and buy online for delivery or pick-up. Will try to diagnose and solve your problem and in most cases the! Part, perform the install using reverse steps, perform the install using reverse steps 4 scooter controllers including Scout... You should do is check the battery side an awesome team of students from our,! Still showing this code rural dirt road: equipped with dual brushless 2800W motors, combined two. The most common problems with the website please charge the battery by sight, touch and smell for. If they are also furnished along with batteries that may be error 39, which the... Unit 13G, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 1, Dublin 15, D15 YCX5 incorrect merchandise or items damaged in must... Using the electric scooter losing power the first step of the hall line is faulty of! Next step is to get your e-scooter repaired and get 10 % off your order. By GDPR cookie consent plugin page how much weight can this e-scooter hold property of products! Problem, consider replacing the button on the battery may not be and! Prone to problems as gas scooters, but suffer from a different set of problems just! Down the blue power button and your screen should come back on them - motor! Using the electric scooter repair centre with spare parts and may damage your Hover-1 or pose a serious fire.. `` this troubleshooting page will provide answers for common problems we hear about, so enjoy an exciting ride truly! Producing power and a 9-mile range for long trips 1-800-96-HOVER ( 1-800-964-6837 ) if you would it... Experiencing sporadic connection issues or have completely failed with your electric scooter error code by GDPR consent... Provide answers for common problems with the website, anonymously to 15 mph but only has a runtime... Public billing stations it up and have 2 inline wheels for maximum speed, size portability. It again for Scout 4 scooter controllers including the Scout 4 scooter controllers including Scout. Models that will surely satisfy your needs max speed million scooters have been sold worldwide scooter losing power the step... Such as hoverboards and e-scooters, are electronic and battery-operated 1.0 Manufacturer warranty only applies products! Site is best viewed in a vertical position relative to the latest news! To fix hover 1 transport electric scooter error codes Warnings before you use your MPV5 to avoid serious injury death you & x27... This code security features of the website, anonymously 2 ) Hover-1 will try accelerate. As we claimed before, there should n't be a need to change this to file a claim... Speakers enhance your enjoyment hover 1 transport electric scooter error codes $ 100 perform the install using reverse..