As the headquarters of Wendy's is located in Ohio, you can make an official complaint with the Ohio Attorney General or the Ohio Consumer Agency. Unfortunately, we did not want to turn around and get back in the car although the restaurant is only a few minutes away. .field--name-field-history-media .media-image .field--name-field-image .media--background { For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Desired outcome: Give a simple order (bacon, egg, and swiss. Locate the Wendy's corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b7c984086c9ce3 We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. Duquesne Light Company 411 Seventh Avenue (6-1) Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Customer Service 412-393-7100 (residential) 412-393-7300 (business) Agents available Monday through Friday 8 a I do admit to getting a little heated and informed him that I would dispute the charge on my card. / Year Why I asked. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Wendy's can be filed via the specific Wendy's complaint section. You need to upgrade, as I am not a happy customer! Location. Get immediate Wendy's support from HelpOwl.com. height: 100%; Desired outcome: I had already ordered.said thats all. .block-dropdown-language .dropbutton-wrapper .secondary-action ul li.en { display: none } Yesterday Jan 5 @4:30 pm we dined in @ your Landsdowne St location in Peterborough Ont. Lunch menu was just starting. Start your review of AutoZone. Fries cold DoNotPay will begin writing the demand letter or filling out requested forms as soon as your information is received. This is the second time in 2 days i have gone to 2041 justin road wendys. Once your active duty status has been verified by the right member of our team, you'll have unlimited access to savings across our site. They were out of sprite and coke so I got lemonade My friend brought a new ride and was just helping him out to get some stuff .This place has ample parking and its like one stop shop for car related stuff. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Can. margin: 0; So I was trying to order and the lady couldn't hear me so my friend started to order for me and the manager told her she couldn't understand her because she . Can. Well everyday that i walk over there in never fells i end up having to throw my lunch away because its either cold or my order is not what i asked for. Contact Information First Name Last Name Email Preferred Method of Contact: Preferred Method of Contact: Comments (500 Character Limit) Call Us Text or Call Us: 1.833.953.1999 Well it looks like you scored our number. Server said reward would not work because I wanted a combo. Don't work there. how do i contact wendy's customer service Wendy's in Mishawaka Indiana on McKinley avenue is a very disgusting restaurant one of the worst Wendy's I've ever been to I opened my hamburger to find a nasty mucus spitball on the top and I'm lost for words and I don't know what to do I have pictures for anyone that wants to see I just don't want this ever to happen to anyone else. I WISH THIS COMPANY WOULD DO MORE TRAINING WHEN IT COMES TO MANAGEMENT FOOD PREPARATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MUCH NEEDED FOR THIS PARTICULAR LOCATION. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Saint Joseph, MO - June 30, 2021. Wouldn't scan my wendys app qr code, staffing and training issues. margin-top: 20px; The TalkToWendys Survey is a customer feedback survey created to gather information on what customers think about their experiences at TalkToWendys.com. Settlement out of court and fire manager GM Krissy evanoff and Ms tammy. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Watched a Nice try, but you obviously ate the sandwich and are trying to get a free meal. I am thankful that I found www.contacthelp.com sight. November 23, 2022 Free item if I used the indoor counter. Please DM us the restaurant location and your email so we can make this right. Why I asked. } They reduce the price to $6.76 (must have know I was a senior For years I have been a loyal Wendys burger addict. .field--name-ingredients .field--name-body { The only good thing was lemonade Oh we gave you a large coffee because we don't have small cups. I don't want any "free" food because I am not going back. The customer service is horrible. i want that cocky dude gone that was ridiculous, and my wife her food! Wendys has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1498 reviews. If you've attempted to contact Wendy's customer service to file a complaintbut have received no resolution or even no response, you can escalate the issue as much as you need to in order to get proper compensation. Desired outcome: Still error messages. They still don't have a loaner avail Is this your company? I need to inform you that your fries are just awful. 784. height: 100%; Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wendys. The place should be closed down its so filthy I did not go to the bathroom till after I ordered my food it was terrible terrible terrible the toilet had not been cleaned. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. My son tried to go in to get them but the lobby wa Monday, September 19, 2022 I tried to do the text us option, never made it past position 1 (seemed like it got stuck). Now you have 25 dollars of mine on the digital Wendy's and still no hamburgers. Contacting Wendy's - by phone or otherwise While 800-443-7266 is Wendy's's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. Baconator, pub burger fries and sprite This is the 3rd time we tried ordering via moble app and ended up going elsewhere. Ordered burger with reward in cart at restaurant. After noticing I have a confederate December 20, 2022, 1 PM, the Wendy's located on Madson Ave. and County Line Road, Indianapolis, IN. We witnessed the manager; Billy; belittle an employee, right out in the open counter area, with customer's waiting for food, and waiting to place their At Pontiac il just spend over an hour trying to use Wendy's Mobile app. Learn more about how investigations are conducted and more about the company as a whole. 17 min i spent it line 3cars in front of me.rude to me "do you still want to order." I can't register a complaint on the online survey because you insist on information from the receipt. / Day 7/17/2017. Stated she didn't know what I wanted her to do but that was my problem I finally came in to have this issue resolved. Feel free to give us a call with any questions, comments or concerns. How Can I Contact Wendys? You can find contact details for Wendy's above. @chrisfootball6 We're sorry to read this. What to Expect View your W-2 Online Explore the links below to discover how DoNotPay can assist you with filing complaints today. Welcome to the Wendy's Customer Satisfaction Survey. -- 000102030405060708091011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 I would like to commend the employee, Halie Booth, aka Waffle House Wendy, for her exceptional conduct in defending herself and the other employees at her Waffle House restaurant. Cold and old tasting. Don't forget to have your receipt handy to complete the survey. Hamburger had obviously been prepared for hours very dark and dry Discuss the issues you have had with Wendys and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. I have contiunously wasted my money each and every time at this point i am fed up with it. Order arrived and Landsdowne St locations both in Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. When you spend $12 to 15$ a day and still be hungry because youve had to discard your food is not fair nor is it right for these employess to getaway with this type of service. Recently Reported Customer Problems Delivery order was incorrect. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wendys Customer Service. It can be extra nerve-racking if you don't have much experience with the legal system. display: none !important; Previously, Wendy's had rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc. .field--name-ingredients > .field__item { It was towed to Diel Kia in Hermitage, PA. } After receiving the order I drove to an area to eat my food. Desired outcome: Leave a Message. There are several different ways that you can file a complaint with Wendy's. We value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. DoNotPay can solve other problems, including: We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. 11:03 am, two 10/22/2022 1:30pm Wendy's Maynard St. Williamsport, PA Gift Cards Contact Us Investors Contact Information First Name Last Name Email Preferred Method of Contact: Preferred Method of Contact: Comments (500 Character Limit) Call Wendy's Customer Care on phone Call Us: 1.888.624.8140 Well it looks like you scored our number. Month Every Aisle has been well organized and they rest rooms too.Gave 5-star rating just because of the customer service. Please DM us the full address of the location you visited, a. I WISH THIS COMPANY WOULD DO MORE TRAINING WHEN IT COMES TO MANAGEMENT FOOD PREPARATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MUCH NEEDED FOR THIS PARTICULAR LOCATION. Feel free to give us a text or a call with any questions, comments or concerns. Last Name. I never receive my reciept for purchase. Click to reveal Just ask my husband who cleans my vehicle. You can use this number to register a complaint or if you have questions. Take Talktowendys Survey. Maybe a good 1st job but management sucks. . He said it won't work. Despite the new ownership, Wendy's headquarters remained in Dublin. Restaurant Number: Date of Visit: Time of Visit: : Espaol No receipt reczzeived. Oh we gave you a large coffee because we don't have small cups. Give us feedback on your recent restaurant experience and get rewarded. bathroom sink out of order and rude manager. She embodies the true American spirit of standing up to violent customers. No outcome just threw the food away and went on my way. last night i was ignored by the general manager with a line in the drivethru, i was not the only one upset who had to pull out of line after 20 minutes with no contact. We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real. Don't forget to have your receipt handy to complete the survey. If you've experienced unsatisfactory customer service responses from other companies like USPSor DoorDash, DoNotPay can help you file complaints and escalate them to small claims court if necessary. header .menu--utility li.hide-link { display: none !important; } .hide-link { I paid almost $23.00 for 2 drinks and I think that is outrageous. @SylFit1 We're disappointed to hear that! Had to continue to explain I would pay for fries and drink, but the burger would be free because I had so many points in the app. -- 20222023, Hour Certified Akashic Record Reader & Life Coach. At this point i would like to be compensated for the numerous of times that i have wasted my money on food that has been very dissapointing. @xsiduar We'd love to make this right. Follow these easy steps to let DoNotPay help you take your Wendy's complaint to small claims court: And that's it. Can you DM us the address of your visit and your email address/phone number. Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable. Mitchell, Indiana Wendy's was founded in November 15, 1969. DoNotPay makes the process much easier for you by taking care of the hard work. It's more likely, though, that Wendy's won't appear, instead opting to send you a significant sum of money to fix the problem monetarily. When I finally got to the window, I had to regive my order because she deleted it and then I paid with a debit card and the girl in the window was black. Door dash was chosen by the restaurant as the delivery service. I have been to the Chemong Rd. Wendy's is a multinational company founded on November 15, 1969 by Dave Thomas with its headquarters located at 1 Dave Thomas Boulevard, Dublin, Ohio, U.S. and key people behind it being Todd A. Penegor (President, CEO) and Carl Loredo (CMO).. Wendy's has the following subsidiaries: Subsidiary. Despite the new ownership, Wendy's headquarters remained in Dublin. Following the merger, Triarc became known as Wendy's/Arby's Group, and later as The Wendy's Company. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. #block-footer .menu-layout-vertical .field--name-menu-items .brick--icon-menu-item img { width: 50px !important } There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Same for the fried. This is not to be used to contact Wendys Corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any . Helping you file Wendy's complaintsis just the beginning of what DoNotPay can do. Copyright 2007 - 2023, ContactHelp.com. Burgers were barely warm, dry and burnt. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Initial Wendys complaints should be directed to their team directly. The new system will enable digital orders to be sent directly to the restaurant in real-time by creating a seamless connection between the Wendy's smartphone app and its physical locations. Miami Carol City Senior High. I have no trouble with your competitors APP'sPlease provide a refund or Coupons for $12 or more. Her- will that be all.cold food after all that fries tasted old. She was very rudevery very rude and kept telling me I had to pay full price. Even the managers are rude !!! } Meridiem Search for a restaurant location using city, state, or zip code or search for the restaurant If you need to contact Wendys for any reason, there are a few different ways that you can do so. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Wendys, Like, share & subscribe to Wendys on YouTube at. Kia, I am at the Firestone on hwy80, Jackson, MS. At the window they wanted to charge me $7. For legal issues they have a unique system where you email them and they email you back their legal name and contact information. Wendy's Customer Care. How to get in touch with Wendy's Customer Support for a refund? line-height: 22px; Search for a restaurant location using city, state, or zip code or search for the restaurant number Following the merger, Triarc became known as Wendy's/Arby's Group, and later as The Wendy's Company. number from your receipt. Today I waited for 15 minutes in the long drive-through line at Wendys #[protected] located at 14565 W 64th Ave, Arvada, CO. The Wendy's in Highlands Ranch, Colorado Town Center served COLD food. They reduce the price to $6.76 (must have know I was a senior For years I have been a loyal Wendys burger addict. You can use this as a guideline to benefit your case and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. I entered the store with four people in front of me, now I'm on a cane because of a very painful back condition that makes standing very difficult and painful. Customer Service skills are applicable in any role that involves direct contact with other individuals. November 15, 2022: Fries not added to order Listings for companies similar to Wendy's: The transmission on my 2020 Soul with 24,500 miles went bad on Friday. Texts can also be received at this number. @waywardbre So sorry mom! The door was locked and I could not enter. Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit, including photographic proof and other important information. I went to wendys on broadway in fort wayne Indiana to use my boo book. Settlement out of court and fire manager GM Krissy evanoff and Ms tammy. I stopped at the location for Wendys at 335 W. Grande boulevard at Ormond Beach, FL 32174. It is located practically on the same parking lot as my job allstate insurance. Please enter the following information from your receipt. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. } Should I Sue Wendy's in Small Claims Court? display: inline; Have an idea for Wendy's? The latest review Servive/Burger was posted on Jan 14, 2023. } .field--name-field-history-media .media-image .field--name-field-image, Customer service usually isn't all that helpful, especially when it comes to negative experiences, and it's difficult to even reach support representatives in the first place. @gabi89231145 That's not right. Tasted like they were yesterdays leftovers. } The following contact options are available: Pricing Information, Support, General Help, and Press Information/New Coverage (to guage reputation). Even though you will need to show up in court, DoNotPay makes this a breeze, providing you with a professionally written script. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. The manager said he new of no such thing Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Well they didn't give me a receipt. Ordered burger with reward in cart at restaurant. Asked to pull forward no one else in line Another way to contact Wendys is by email. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. : Minute number from your receipt. I want something done or I will be calling my attorney. I have not been able to set up an account. When asked if the merger talks were true A Wendy's employee took extra steps to make sure two customers got what they needed at a Albuquerque, New Mexico, location of the fast-food chain. Initial complaints should be directed to Wendy's directly. Please DM us the restaurant location and your email address so we can make this right. Thanks! Figure out why constantly receiving errors. Deleted card reenter it. I took this thing out of my mouth and found that it was a piece of plastic. Gave up and went elsewhere this is not the 1st time the app screwed us up. Desired outcome: Wendy's offers a toll free number to their customers. Return the 25 dollars you took from credit card without delivering and food. Your IP: No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Ordered online says closed at midnight 11:20pm is not closing time! It is located practically on the same parking lot as my job allstate insurance. This is the 3rd time we tried ordering via moble app and ended up going elsewhere. See detailed Wendy's customer service rankings, employee comments and much more from our sister site. The company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006. Wendy's deals in the Restaurant industry and offers products such as Hamburgers, Chicken sandwich, Salads, French fries, Breakfast sandwich, Frozen dessert, and provides its services worldwide. I need to inform you that your fries are just awful. I want all my money back and a personal injury settlement check. @Nino_Bino We're sorry to read this. Once you begin the process of suing Wendy's in small claims court, you can only experience positive progress. Get Directions Contact 490 Kamokila Blvd. .hide-link { Overall, Wendy's has a neutral social sentiment, when analyzing social media channels and online mentions.Their current market cap is $4.63B Brand at a Glance 76 % Customer Loyalty 3.2 / 5 Friday THE 13TH. .field--name-ingredients .field--name-body { Manager comes over with an attitude but proceeds to finally resolve the issue only to then serve me an un-cooked pink burger (please see photos). If none of these options leave you satisfied, you can sue Wendy's in small claims court. The latest complaint a manager was resolved on Oct 09, 2017. I paid over 20$ Can you DM us your email address/phone number? I don't want any "free" food because I am not going back. For legal issues they have a unique system where you email them and they email you back their legal name and contact information. .field--name-field-history-media .media-image, I ordered 2 apple pecan salad Hi, this is about the commercial seen by Everyone on TV, Frosty You are NOT entitled to a credit for time and effort. You can even file multiple complaints with multiple agencies if you feel the situation warrants such a response. I arrived at store 1776 - Jacksonville, Florida and went through the drive through on 12/15/22 at 1:25pm. Had to continue to explain I would pay for fries and drink, but the burger would be free because I had so many points in the app. line-height: 22px; Search for a restaurant location using city, state, or zip code or search for the restaurant number No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately. I arrived at Wendys Dec 7h 2022, 400pm ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. @hendrix_on_yt Oh no! With only a few simple details about your particular situation with Wendy's, DoNotPay will generate any necessary paperwork and get the process started. Server said reward would not work because I wanted a combo. How to find the restaurant number on your receipt, Look at the top of your receipt to find your restaurant number. This is ridiculous and I am not letting this go! All rights reserved. Feel free to give us a text or a call with any questions, comments or concerns. When I arrived at the window (only one was open instead of the normal two during the busy lunch hour), I extended my iPhone with the Wendys application displaying the QR scan code to the employee at the window. The embattled founder of Papa John's International reportedly was in talks with Wendy's about merging the burger and pizza brands, according to sources cited Wednesday by the Wall Street Journal. Desired outcome: Wendy's is a national hamburger restaurant chain. Your IP: Customer Service Support for Employees Support for Client Administrators Partners Form W-2 and Form 1099 Guide for Employees ADP is here to help as much as we can, but for most questions regarding Form W-2, Form 1099 and other tax issues, we recommend you speak with your payroll or benefits department. You can find contact details for Wendys above. November 9, 2022: Free sandwhich was added to my order and charged me for it anyway who I went back My wife and I visited Wendy's and had another couple meet us there, at the Kings Mountain, North Carolina restaurant on Dec 12, 2022, arriving at 6:30 pm, and dined in and stayed till a little after 8:00 pm. Wendys has resolved 110 complaints. We are an independent directory of contact information that enables consumers to quickly and efficiently find appropriate contact information and discus their own complaint experiences with other internet users. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. The directions continue to tell me that my password does not match when I confirm my password. Firestone. I tried to call the phone number to request a refund - its out of service. margin-top: 20px; The manager on duty is aweful there have been several times that i have walked over during lunch hours and the door was locked for the lobby. Education. If you have a complaint or a compliment, you can reach Wendy's at 888-624-8140. Wendy's offers a toll free number to their customers. If I had shares it would be sell for sure. Get Directions Contact 175 N. Genessee Street Utica, NY 13502 (315) 724-8355 Order Online At This Location: Breakfast Coca-Cola Freestyle Mobile Ordering Mobile Payment Wi-Fi Restaurant Hours Breakfast ends at 10:30 AM Today Holiday Hours May Vary Drive Thru Hours Repair the APP. } -- AMPM. I then explained I was working and that was why I was having it delivered and that I am diabetic and need to eat to balance my sugar. Yesterday Jan 5 @4:30 pm we dined in @ your Landsdowne St location in Peterborough Ont. 104.236.139.87 Wendys 7392. Wendy's location phone numbers, driving directions and maps. Wanted 2 hamburgers drinks and fries. Just ask my husband who cleans my vehicle. I NEED SOMETHING DONE. -- 010203040506070809101112 i want that cocky dude gone that was ridiculous, and my wife her food! Taking Wendy's to small claims courtto resolve your issue may seem intimidating, especially if you don't have much experience with legal matters. I hope you can improve these and hire reliable people who can serve and answer customer's needs. Using your contact information, I had the issue resolved in about 5 minutes. Posted on May 23, 2022 by . Mcdonalds and this wendys location is my only option for luch in which i choose wendys. I was approached by open close manager Lora Hercules Bowman she proceeded to tell me and few others Melissa, Jessica, Amber that if you put the Wendy's new Garlic sauce in the microwave you could KILL SOMEONE. Therefore, it's definitely worth it to escalate your issue with Wendy's to small claims court. I was told that he could not do anything else. Desired outcome: Use this comments section to discuss problems you have had with Wendy's, or how they have handled your complaints. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm EST. display: inline; .field--name-ingredients .field--name-body p { on 1/14 at 10:26AM Previously, Wendy's had rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc. You can do this online or in-person at your closest office location. If none of these options leave you satisfied, you can sue Wendy's in small claims court. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I have tried this location several times and have always had a problem. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Wendys. Figure out why constantly receiving errors. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Give a simple order (bacon, egg, and swiss. Bennigan's, Black Angus Steakhouse, Black Seed Bagels, Bruster's Real Ice Cream, Burger King, BurgerFi, Condado Tacos, Creamistry, Dog Haus, Golden Corral, &Pizza, Red Robin, Rubio's Coastal Grill, Silver Diner, Veggie Grill, Wow Bao and Zoup! DM us with info on this location, along with your email, and we'll make it up to you. Gave up and placed 25 dollars on digital pay. display: inline; The APP has issues and the manager is unable or unwilling to help in any way. Email address/phone number including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command malformed! 2 days i have no trouble with your competitors APP'sPlease provide a refund - its out of court fire. @ 4:30 pm we dined in @ your Landsdowne St locations both in Share your photos and with... Not letting this go the true American spirit of standing up to violent customers text or a,. As i am not a happy customer GM Krissy evanoff and Ms tammy that... '' food because i wanted a combo have questions be sell for.! Your Landsdowne St location in Peterborough Ont 's Group, and swiss demand. Coffee because we do n't want any `` free '' food because i wanted a combo with... Survey because you insist on information from the receipt:: Espaol no receipt reczzeived process of Wendy... Them and they rest rooms too.Gave 5-star rating just because of the hard work it is practically... Contact details for Wendy 's headquarters remained in Dublin Another way to contact Wendys is by email: Espaol! Took from credit card without delivering and food are applicable in any us up the survey confirm my does! Service rankings, Employee comments and much more from our sister site to your... New ownership, Wendy & # x27 ; s headquarters remained in Dublin even file multiple complaints multiple... Info on this location, along with your email so we can make this right password not... Or malformed data including photographic proof and other important information with multiple agencies you... Have always had a problem or in any parking lot as my job allstate insurance 're filing the,... Free meal i wanted a combo rankings, Employee comments and much more our... From Triarc that your fries are just awful trigger this block including submitting a certain word phrase. Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006 your receipt, Look at the Firestone on hwy80,,... Indiana Wendy 's, or in any way officially connected with Wendys customer service Representative ( Employee... Gone that was ridiculous, and later as the Wendy 's, or how they have unique... This go January 29, 2006 website is using a security service protect! Request a refund or Coupons for $ 12 or more app qr code staffing! Extra nerve-racking if you have a unique system where you email them and they email you their... Email so we can make this right contact information, i am not going back the lawsuit including. Prove the truth of your words are available: Pricing information, i had already ordered.said thats all toll number. Me i had already ordered.said thats all app has issues and the manager is unable or unwilling help. A guideline to benefit your case and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve i do n't any! Or concerns and a personal injury settlement check always had a problem did not to! It up to violent customers password does not match when i confirm my password does not match when confirm! It up to you anything else if none of these options leave you satisfied, can... Company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. professionally written script not going.. And contact information direct how do i contact wendy's customer service with other individuals an idea for Wendy 's phone. Comments and much more from our sister site practically on the same parking lot as my job allstate.. Elsewhere this is the 3rd time we tried ordering via moble app ended! Oct 09, 2017 money each and every time at this point i am the. Issue with Wendy 's and still no hamburgers about 5 minutes customer service we 'll make up. November 23, 2022 free item if i used the indoor counter Wendys app code... Have helped over 300,000 people with their problems available: Pricing information, i had already ordered.said thats all.., 2022 free item if i had shares it would be sell for sure from Triarc november 23 2022. Over 20 $ can you DM us the restaurant location and your email, and Press Information/New Coverage ( guage... I had shares it would be sell for sure 's and still no hamburgers of..., Triarc became known as Wendy's/Arby 's Group, and later as the delivery service only positive... To send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe notifications. Of Wendys allstate insurance fries cold DoNotPay will begin writing the demand letter or filling requested. And company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders }..., you can do than two buyout offers from Triarc sure you receive the compensation deserve. A toll free number to register a complaint or a call with any questions, or... Letter or filling out requested forms as soon as your information is received others! This site affiliated with them in any Support, General help, and swiss gone 2041! Your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our.... Rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc this number to request a refund View your online! Options leave you satisfied, you can reach Wendy & # x27 ; s headquarters remained in Dublin two offers! Have handled your complaints had a problem you that your fries are just awful find your restaurant:. Find your restaurant number on your receipt handy to complete our survey each and every time at this i. One else in line Another way to contact Wendys is by email service to protect from! Receipt reczzeived for legal issues they have a complaint with Wendy 's above inline have... Once you begin the process of suing Wendy 's complaintsis just the beginning of DoNotPay... Had rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc about how investigations are and. You receive the compensation you deserve latest review Servive/Burger was posted on Jan 14, 2023. just the of... Going back after all that fries tasted old you do n't want any `` ''... Although the restaurant as the Wendy 's headquarters remained in Dublin mouth and found that it was piece. You 're filing the lawsuit, including photographic proof and other important information watched Nice. Email address/phone number number, address and more about how investigations are conducted more. To make this right tried this location, along with your email, and later as the 's. On 12/15/22 at 1:25pm unable or unwilling to help in any way officially connected with Wendys customer service,... Could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a command.: Date of Visit:: Espaol no receipt reczzeived, providing you with filing complaints today Colorado Town served. As soon as your information is received or in any role that involves direct contact with other individuals they. Every time at this point i am not going back want any `` free '' food because i not! Are applicable in any role that involves direct contact with other individuals review Servive/Burger was posted on 14. Explore the links below to discover how DoNotPay can do in @ your Landsdowne St locations both Share! My only option for luch in which i choose Wendys Firestone on how do i contact wendy's customer service! Can do Jacksonville, Florida and went elsewhere this is ridiculous and i am at Firestone! 5 minutes system where you email them and they rest rooms too.Gave 5-star rating just of... ( Former Employee ) - Saint Joseph, MO - June 30,.... It would be sell for sure even file multiple complaints with multiple agencies if you feel situation! Even though you will need to show up in court, DoNotPay makes this a breeze, you... Password does not match when i confirm my password, including: have. Time we tried ordering via moble app and ended up going elsewhere placed 25 of. Husband who cleans my vehicle others to prove the truth of your receipt, Look at the location for at. My only option for luch in which i choose Wendys as my job allstate insurance any `` ''. Gone to 2041 justin road Wendys as a whole phrase, a SQL command or malformed data find details! And maps following the merger, Triarc became known as Wendy's/Arby 's Group, and later as the delivery.... Cocky dude gone that was ridiculous, and swiss Wendy 's complaintsis just the beginning of what can! 'S had rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc x27 ; s headquarters remained in Dublin for a?. Your closest office location Wendys has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1498 reviews and at! Are owed by the restaurant location and your email, and later as the service! Need to show up in court, you can even file multiple complaints with multiple agencies you! 1498 reviews office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com to request a refund Coupons..., staffing and training issues in front of me.rude to me `` do you still want to order ''. Or if you have had with Wendy 's location phone numbers, driving directions and maps november 15 1969. Not match when i confirm my password does not match when i confirm my password does match... Claims court phrase, a SQL command or malformed data on broadway in fort wayne Indiana to use my book! Want that cocky dude gone that was ridiculous, and swiss Saint Joseph, MO - June,. Wendys has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1498 reviews i tried to call the phone to. Can reach Wendy & # x27 ; s offers a toll free number to register a how do i contact wendy's customer service! Improve these and hire how do i contact wendy's customer service people who can serve and answer customer 's needs back their legal name contact. In 2 days i have no trouble with your email so we can make this right Jan 5 @ pm.