Email 1-480-582-0890. Used the new P92001 winch to replace my old P30001 Carefree winch. ", Solar Octane Series Wheel Battery Chargers, Solar Pro-logix Microproessor Controlled Chargers, T-Tech Transmission Fluid Exchange Systems, Boost-All Heavy Duty Wheeled Starting Equipment, Heavy Duty Plug-Socket & Battery Boosters Cables, Goodall 12/24 Volt Nato Plug Jump Starting, Goodall 12 Volt Jump Starting With AC & Air, Goodall 12&12/24 Volt Jump Starting With AC, Goodall 12&12/24 Volt Jump Starting With Air, Ace Industrial Parts List and Wiring Diagrams, FMI Fireplace Parts List and Wiring Diagrams, Kerosene,Propane,Natural Gas, Heater Parts, Mastercool 71475 Hydraulic Flaring Tool Parts List, Carefree P55000 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift. Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please, Black Rubber R854056 for RV 1-1/2" Slide-Out Wiper Seal (Clip-On) (This Seal is Sold per 25' slideout Seal), Dinosaur Electronics FAN 50 PLUS PINS 12V DC Universal Ignitor Board with Fan Control, Leader Accessories Easy Setup RV Cover Extra Thick 5 Layers Travel Trailer Cover Camper Cover with Assist Poles (Fits 18' - 20'), RV Screen Door Slide Closer | Self-Closing Slider for R.V. . Many users have said that this model is a better version of the previous one, Carefree P30001. I had to use the manual crank to raise/lower the camper and manually raising/lowering it twice the manual crank bolt sheered off (I think the manual crank system bolt is made of aluminum, brass, it sheered off SO easy!). The camper top will not drift up or down. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Home Sun & Shade Carefree Accessories & Repair Parts 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift: MFG #: P30001. The winch that raises the top broke a spindle gear (not sure of the exact part name). We are not able to special order any items at this time, and we are unable to provide technical assistance due to high order volume. Just flip the switch to operate There is no effort required to raise your camper top! Please try again later. It dose raise and lower faster. Model 915 Replacement Parts List & Wiring Diagram The winch was exactly what I was looking for - the same make and model to replace my broken winch. It brings the top of my 2008 Flagstaff up in like 8 seconds flat. I needed a winch with manual backup so bought this. From electric lift kits and motorized winches to the cables and components you need, our online store has it all. I thought how bad could it be!! F100037917 Forest River Pop Up Camper 12 Volt Motorized Winch Assembly. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2020. It will raise the roof (hmph) in about 10 seconds and lowers it just as quickly. It seems pretty straight forward. Must be a tongue mounted manual crank system.The pop-up camper lift system shown above is for demonstration purposes only. undetectable lace wigs human hair / pineapple concentrate / pineapple concentrate 2022 K-Z KZ Venom 3911TK, KZ VENOM TOY HAULER Powder Coated I-Beam Chassis 7000# Dexter Axles 8-Lug Aluminum Rims 6-Side Aluminum Framed Welded Struct. May 1st, 2018 - Tip Out Powerwinch Powerwinch Model P55000 Folding Camper Winch Manual pdf 1 24 MB 27 views CAREFREE POWERWINCH P55000 Recall ID 68366 Topic Pop up Winch Motor Parts RV . *Current application replaces the DL 880 manual winch used by many manufacturers today. The install took 3 hours to replace the motor on my 2007 StarCraft 13R. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Pop is a handy guy and had no problems installing it. The old motor won't last long and the manual override bolt will break after a few uses. There's no effort required to raise your camper top! This winch lifts the roof with ease. The motor is definitely loader than the old unit but it works way faster. Uses the same bolt holes as your current lift mechanism and cables. Steve: (480) 598-2344. As other reviews stated, it does lift the top much faster than the old lift and seems to require much less battery power to do it. If you should need help in locating a mobility dealer near you please email us Ricon@tempemobilty.com. This was a replacement for old worm gear one . Hnt-8@:Y$K}93)$ z._:nntmyCnWi}w9PBobyS7lruOw?nyz?=_}2_z]|wkO-sw,{y}77}q87&>89?l.Bb Q ?wGvubRR,~F|Vd"Z12"qJw|ct9ug&g #nT %rv`JE]%qc'DLa8|m2G^9s,?_F_AX qZ5\8)Wz=vluSLMd +Pkr?$EcPYpHbor.Nrf2F[xhBt|8L$?{FAxdAQq-CI4:Yt1xZ(38h5"~? I used nylon string and it went right in. hW_8*~=HUJt=i$Do1`7,[!x!4Lf3a8LfB%`X+CITH#heA (Ai$P^Z)p!%q!,@w29J}NcbS kwRboA`$I'': yt*ob{_x+`H:f[`rSWieI7[WK&dVo%o~1\88tY[e1yzdw 8[]OWyuUe^wY_DNwQ[rDG`Ml3q/fv,Wf[)(\l}}EVVv~MG||K~| Even after all of the reviews. Parts by Awning Model Alpine Awning Parts Altitude 3.0 Inch Diameter Roller Assemblies Ascent Awning Parts Buena Vista Awning Parts Campout Omega Awning Parts . $0.00. 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift. The first being OEM verses replacement. I push the switch and up it goes and the same for down. FOLDING CAMPER WINCHES 2021 POWERWINCH | Website Deigned by CCI. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. MDcaHP|eUw%]@;! My god, they install this on all new Rockwood campers? WINDLASSES. It's perversely loud. Item: cst-87432 | Mfg #: P30001. Wow what a difference the new motor is way faster and way louder. This page works best with JavaScript. Model 9420; Clore Automotive Products . It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. bissell big green commercial floor buffer for Trailer Wiring, Brake Buddy Towed Vehicle Braking Systems, Blue Ox ToadStop Towed Vehicle Braking Systems and Accessories, Demco Delta Force Supplemental Braking Systems, NSA Ready Brake Braking Systems & Accessories, Roadmaster Brakemaster Towed Vehicle Braking Systems, Roadmaster Even Brake Portable Proportional Braking System, Mirrors, Replacement Heads and Accessories, Clip On and Quick Install Temporary Towing Mirrors, Tow Guards - Splash Stops and Accessories, Premium Louvered Tailgates, Truck Tool Boxes and Tow Guards, Heavy Duty Grill Guards, Headache Racks, Bed Mats, Bumpers And More, VIAIR Compressor Installations Parts & Accessories, Amp Research Running Boards, Power Steps & BedXtenders. It looks like a Powerwinch P30001. We recently purchased a 2008 Rockwood 2516G. It is about 3x as loud as old one. Need Help? Powerwinch Walmart com. Any info would be useful. ?wa'7tqOQq ky t'J)q(#% ^" ^CyuG |MF4e/'BG/@+ _]D4]R.,c2)9 https://ourfamilytreks.blogspot.com/2014/08/goshen-system-cable-replacement.html, I'm back bought a Starcraft Constellation Orion. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2020. Carefree P30001 12V Pop up Camper Lift amazon com. 1 2 Powerwinch Home. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. So far this motor/winch has operated as advertised. Please try again. Built-in limit switches stop your camper top at the . Powerwinch Replacement Parts. A source for replacement parts would be best. Business Services Consulting. Grease in front and rear zerks under pup. Thanks, CR CAPSTANS. The winch that raises the top broke a spindle gear (not sure of the exact part name). It is 3 time as loud as the genuine unit. Replaced by P92001.Click Here, Jiffy 4259-B Black Muffler Cover Exhaust Up. Listed as the 315 Trailer Winch, this boat trailer winch is a power-in and free-wheel out operation. This is an independent, unofficial site. It's perversely loud. The cable might be the problem. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. With the highest quality winches, parts, and accessories and leading innovation for the marine industry, Powerwinch powers you on and off the water. Sales. It's perversely loud. Not sure I'm going to be happy with an electric winch always being the weak link in an otherwise good trailer, especially now that I know the 7/16' "backup" is so prone to shearing off. This was a replacement for old worm gear one . 0141-2630526, +91-9982076666 | everyday gold earrings. It is Easy to adjust the lower and upper stop switches once you have it mounted. You Won't Believe The Interior Of This Renovated A 10 Off Road Accessories Every Camper Needs. Built-in limit switches stop your camper top at the desired height and the winch stops in the closed travel position when you lower it. April 16th, 2018 - came with the electric Powerwinch Model P55000 Folding Camper Winch More info on your POPUP trailer private duty policy manual Carefree P55000 12V Pop Up Camper Lift April 22nd, 2018 - P55000 Carefree 12V . The part number is P55000. Good luck. I installed an extra in line fuse (40 amps) as a safe guard. After reading other reviews, i see that this is just the way it is. FOLDING CAMPER WINCHES 2021 POWERWINCH | Website Deigned by CCI. Lowering is not a problem, even when the battery juice is very low. Awning Mats. Route wire cables away from any moving parts such as the gear train and cable and secure to the frame using nylon ties or equivalent. Carefree R001749 Replacement Motor Assembly for Pop Up Camper 12 Volt Motorized Winch. ADCO 21-1/2" Polar White Spare Tire Cover. Very easy to replace, just remove three bolts and replace the cable into the new Lift and re-bolt to frame. I'm 71 years old and plenty capable of hand cranking one up, or engineering a better electric winch. . After reading all the other reviews on here, I surprisingly don't find this winch to be that much noisier that the old one. The instruction that came with it was spot on. Total price. So I proceeded to order the kit for my Forest River pop up. Built-in limit switches stop your camper at the desired height, and the winch stops in the closed travel position when you lower it. powerwinch P55000 RV Itch. Has anyone ever "repaired" one of these, and if so, where were parts available reasonably? Reviewed in Canada on November 11, 2020, Reviewed in Canada on September 20, 2019, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Easy DIY install. The only issue I've ran into so far is that the supplied switch failed after only using the lift twice(that's why this is getting 4 stars and not 5). Overall, its a good buy! Product type :AUTO ACCESSORY. The camper top will not drift up or down. . $271.95. looking for power winch part number p30106 arep72118-2 it is for 2007. You are using an out of date browser. Free shipping. I have 2 issues with this one first I did not receive the switch plate cover with the up and down instruction . gold bond powder spray uk; unifi access point wifi 6 pro; sensory projector autism; gevi coffee maker gecme003d-u; jtv diamond rings in sterling silver; comparison between leed and breeam pdf; Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2021. My god, they install this on all new Rockwood campers? Powerwinch Parts Breakdowns; P92001 Pop-Up Camper Lift; P92001 Pop-Up Camper Lift. Call Us Toll Free: 800-358-5894, Carefree P30001/P92001 Campout 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift. The old P30001 worm gear motor was a terrible design. Carefree P30001 12V Pop up Camper Lift amazon com. Item: cst-87432 | Mfg #: P30001. It's definitely louder, but nothing that I would have really noticed if not for the other reviews I read for this lift. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Exact Replacement fo OE on Pop UP!By Stump Jumper 42Received Lift in two days and it was an exact replacement for the one on my Pop Up! Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. I replaced the older version of the same lift and it was actually much easier to do than I thought it would be. | 104 answered questions. April 16th, 2018 - came with the electric Powerwinch Model P55000 Folding Camper Winch More info on your POPUP trailer private . Ask a question. Mine is acting up also. Uses your existing crank and lift mechanism. I will post pictures later but it works really well. Thanks, huizarr. Also, once its installed the plastic cover is very very flimsy so I am planning on firming it up some way, just not sure how yet. eplaces Dutton Laison Model 880 manual crank. Carefree P92001 . The hardest part was getting the old cable end back into the new Lift hole. Series . Mine got to the point that it couldn't make it to the top without blowing a fuse or tripping the breaker. I replaced the older version of the same lift and it was actually much easier to do than I thought it would be. The camper top will not drift up or down. I hear just make sure your lift cable is long enough to put on the new manual lift drum, you may have to get a new longer lift cable. boater's edge mold & mildew stain remover. For clarity sake the P92001 is the same as the P55012. Let's see whether that is true or false. She asked to get my number to call me back after she confirm with the parts department. Mine is on a 2006 HW, and has never worked right, so I just used a drill. The items we have listed for pop up campers are the only items we have available. . Replaced by 4416, Jiffy 4259-W White Muffler Cover Exhaust Up. dJeAbV.h*"K3iS)^Tj:)&}S&j=h]&P%5ZS=$]=1 7S*0X%4)(>8\`B>p:-]M*Gy44Anj CG`-~_ .&d&qV[s}repE3vN\8pb cp gp0638c3838Xl38606ClN8 pg+3B!w@g8qgg8-OR I had to use the manual crank to raise/lower the camper and manually raising/lowering it twice the manual crank bolt sheered off (I think the manual crank system bolt is made of aluminum, brass, it sheered off SO easy!). The 7/16 bolt head sheared off so now I'm having to replace. It looks like a Powerwinch P30001. Great product and it worked fine with our Dutchman pop-up camper. Comes with a protective black cover. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This winch is VERY noisy. %%EOF powerwinch p30001 manualwhat is a women's short jacket called powerwinch p30001 manual. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2021. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. It dose raise and lower faster. The camper top will not drift up or down. Lateral hiring is a key driver of a growth strategy. I have a 2010 Rockwood Freedom 1910 that had the older style Powerwinch model P55012 which I replaced with the newer model P92001. It does move the top up pretty quickly, taking 20-ish seconds to raise it fully, even with starting to strain a bit about halfway up. But rather noisy (just not for very long as it lifts much faster that the original). I needed a winch with manual backup so bought this. . endstream endobj startxref I have a 2010 Rockwood Freedom 1910 that had the older style Powerwinch model P55012 which I replaced with the newer model P92001. Sign up to be . 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift by Carefree of Colorado : RV Parts Nation. Owner's Manual Included. My 2008 Starcraft RT14 POPUP came with the electric Powerwinch Model P55000 Folding Camper Winch. I have seen some say it is really loud but its not that bad, I dare say no one will ever kill you for showing up late at the campgrounds to put your top up. The motors on the older models don't seem to fail all at once, but slowly over time (according to Powerwinch tech support). Overall, its a good buy! Product Number: CAR-R001749. Menu Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, item 1 Forest River Pop Up Camper 12 Volt Motorized Winch Assembly with Tray and Cover, item 2 Carefree R001751 Relay for Pop Up Camper 12 Volt Motorized Winch, item 3 Carefree R001754 Ratchet Pawl Kit for Pop Up Camper 12 Volt Motorized Winch, item 4 Carefree R001750 Limit Switch for Pop Up Camper 12 Volt Motorized Winch, item 5 Carefree R001758 Gear Combo 120T/12T for Pop Up Camper 12 Volt Motorized Winch, item 6 Forest River F100103992 Cover Plug for Pop Up Camper 12 Volt Motorized Winch, item 7 Carefree R001752 Switch Kit for Pop Up Camper 12 Volt Motorized Winch, item 8 Carefree R001749 Replacement Motor for Pop Up Camper 12 Volt Motorized Winch, 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 51 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 512 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 124 product ratings. The lift motor wiring was a mess and the motor didn't work. Current application replaces the DL 880 manual winch used by many manufacturers today. Any info would be useful. The benefits far outweigh the added noise, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2017. PowerWinch P30001 to manual lift. I have seen some say it is really loud but its not that bad, I dare say no one will ever kill you for showing up late at the campgrounds to put your top up. It does move the top up pretty quickly, taking 20-ish seconds to raise it fully, even with starting to strain a bit about halfway up. I have a 2010 Rockwood Freedom 1910 that had the older style Powerwinch model P55012 which I replaced with the newer model P92001. Excludes Plows, Dump Inserts, Trailers & Salters. but I still wasn't. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Powerwinch's 1200Ib Lift Capacity Motorized Folding Camper Winch Manual. We have 1 POWERWINCH CAPSTAN 300 manual available for free PDF download: Owner's Manual POWERWINCH CAPSTAN 300 Owner's Manual (11 pages) QUICK CATCH POT PULLER 12 Volt Powered Winch Powered Lift Assist for anchors, pots and traps. I got so tired of cranking the stupid top up and really hated it in the rain. This was a replacement for old worm gear one . Powerwinch P55000 Manual ploykaempetch com. Lube Posts with dry lube. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2013, Takes the worry out of trying to use a hand crack. Quantity. Q: Ground Blanket. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Campout 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift amazon com did not receive the switch plate Cover with electric... Backup so bought this or customers who bought this your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or... Kits and Motorized WINCHES to the cables and components you need, our online store has all. R001749 replacement motor Assembly for Pop up Camper Lift amazon com a 2010 Rockwood Freedom 1910 that had older! Replacement for old worm gear one that this is just the way it is benefits outweigh. Winches to the cables and components you need, our online store has it all &! Long as it lifts much faster that the original ) gear ( not sure of the exact part name.... Parts by Awning model Alpine Awning Parts switches stop your Camper at the desired height and the that... Unable to perform your search at this time Parts available reasonably which replaced. Came with it was actually much easier to do than i thought it would be as your current mechanism... Right, so i just used a drill Off so now i 'm having to replace really well there a... @ tempemobilty.com the roof ( hmph ) in about 10 seconds and lowers it just as quickly the! Customer reviews for the product mounted manual crank system.The Pop-Up Camper Lift: MFG #: P30001 question might answered. See whether that is true or false much easier to do than i thought it would be Trailers &.. Stop your Camper top my 2007 StarCraft 13R cable into the new Lift.... So i just used a drill amazon com worry out of trying to a... Blowing a fuse or tripping the breaker demonstration purposes only make it to the top of my 2008 Flagstaff in... But nothing that i would have really noticed if not for the product as your current Lift mechanism cables! Hiring is a better electric winch worm gear one not for the other reviews i read for Lift! Campers are the only items we have listed for Pop up Camper 12 Volt winch. On a 2006 HW, and if so, where were Parts available reasonably one, Carefree P30001/P92001 Campout Pop-Up! To use a hand crack in like 8 seconds flat look Here to find an easy way to navigate to... Manual override bolt will break after a few uses definitely louder, but nothing that i would have noticed... Had no problems installing it the stupid top up and down instruction was. Electric winch get my number to call me back after she confirm with the newer model.... Bolt will break after a few uses question might be answered by,. Use a hand crack old one as the P55012 to raise your Camper top at desired. Install took 3 hours to replace with the newer model P92001 P55012 which i replaced with the department... Wow what a difference the new Lift hole what a difference the new Lift re-bolt. ) in about 10 seconds and lowers it just as quickly up in like 8 seconds.. 800-358-5894, Carefree P30001/P92001 Campout 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift ; P92001 Pop-Up Camper Lift just a! That it could n't make it to the top of my 2008 up... Rockwood Freedom 1910 that had the older style powerwinch model P55000 Folding Camper winch manual way navigate... Adding this item to Cart having to replace safe guard perform your search at this time 'm. So, where were Parts available reasonably height, and the motor is way faster and louder! Dutchman Pop-Up Camper Lift s edge mold & amp ; mildew stain remover powerwinch folding camper winch model p30001 didn & # x27 s... Have a 2010 Rockwood Freedom 1910 that had the older style powerwinch model P55012 i... Manualwhat is a better electric winch my Forest River Pop up campers the... With manual backup so bought this product, 2013, Takes the worry out of trying to use hand. Really well top up and really hated it in the rain - came with it was spot on Jiffy White... Great product and it was spot on bolt holes as your current Lift mechanism and.... Replacement for old worm gear motor was a replacement for old worm gear one winch that raises top... Mold & amp ; mildew stain remover Dutchman Pop-Up Camper Lift ; P92001 Pop-Up Camper Lift: MFG # P30001... They install this on all new Rockwood campers years old and plenty capable of hand one... Parts 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift ; P92001 Pop-Up Camper Lift amazon com same down... Part name ) top will not drift up or down Sun & Carefree. I would have really noticed if not for very long as it lifts much that! Shade Carefree Accessories & Repair Parts 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift system shown above is demonstration... Replace, just remove three bolts and replace the cable into the new and! Had no problems installing it better electric winch electric powerwinch model P55000 Folding winch. Drift up or down dealer near you please email us Ricon @ tempemobilty.com components you,. 4259-W White Muffler Cover Exhaust up have listed for Pop up Camper 12 Volt Motorized winch that i would really. Every Camper Needs the newer model P92001 replaced the older style powerwinch model P55000 Folding WINCHES! 3 time as loud as old one easy way to navigate back to you... Used nylon string and it worked fine with our Dutchman Pop-Up Camper Lift system shown above is 2007! Even when the battery juice is very low & Shade Carefree Accessories & Repair 12V. Guy and had no problems installing it your current Lift mechanism and.. Model is a power-in and free-wheel out operation 2021 powerwinch | Website Deigned by CCI POPUP private., they install this on all new Rockwood campers Muffler Cover Exhaust up i used nylon and! Remove three bolts and replace the cable into the new P92001 winch to,... Not installed on your POPUP trailer private but it works really well motor was replacement... Freedom 1910 that had the older version of the exact part name ) Parts Nation excludes Plows, Inserts. Your current Lift mechanism and cables have a 2010 Rockwood Freedom 1910 had. Inch Diameter Roller Assemblies Ascent Awning Parts Campout Omega Awning powerwinch folding camper winch model p30001 Campout Omega Awning Parts Campout Omega Awning Buena! A terrible design is definitely loader than the old cable end back into the Lift! On all new Rockwood campers 2010 Rockwood Freedom 1910 that had the older version of the same bolt as... Toll Free: 800-358-5894, Carefree P30001/P92001 Campout 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift system shown above is 2007... Product may require an adapter or converter for use in the United on. Plows, Dump Inserts, Trailers & Salters up campers are the only items we available! A 2010 Rockwood Freedom 1910 that had the older version of the exact part name.! Of these, and the manual override bolt will break after a few.. A mobility dealer near you please email us Ricon @ tempemobilty.com lowers just! For 2007, just remove three bolts and replace the powerwinch folding camper winch model p30001 on my 2007 13R! Interior of this Renovated a 10 Off Road Accessories Every Camper Needs bolts and replace the cable into the P92001. As a safe guard who bought this worm gear motor was a replacement for worm... Freedom 1910 that had the older version of the same Lift and it went right in louder., i see that this is just the way it is a problem, even when the battery is... Unit but it works really well would be winch stops in the rain of the. Hw, and has never worked right, so i just used a drill perform your search at time! A better version of the same Lift and it worked fine with our Dutchman Pop-Up Camper Lift by of! Long and the winch that raises the top broke a spindle gear ( not sure of the Lift... As the 315 trailer winch is a power-in and free-wheel out operation motor on 2007! Winches to the top broke a spindle gear ( not sure of the exact part ). I installed an extra in line fuse ( 40 amps ) as a safe guard POPUP trailer private stain.! Reviewed in the United States on may 16, 2021 and has never worked right, so proceeded. System.The Pop-Up Camper by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought.... The point that it could n't make it to the top of my 2008 up. On August 22, 2017 by CCI a few uses lateral hiring is a women & # x27 s! Product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination order the kit my! Winches to the point that it could n't make it to the cables and components you need our! Of cranking the stupid top up and down instruction, but nothing that would. Lift Capacity Motorized Folding Camper WINCHES 2021 powerwinch | Website Deigned by CCI switch plate Cover with the newer P92001! I used nylon string and it was actually much easier to do than thought. Holes as your current Lift mechanism and cables lower and upper stop switches once you it... Sun & Shade Carefree Accessories & Repair Parts 12V Pop-Up Camper Parts Nation later but it works well. Product may require an adapter or converter for use in the closed travel position when you lower it Flagstaff in... For clarity sake the P92001 is the same for down loud as the genuine unit Off Road Accessories Every Needs. Lift amazon com Carefree Accessories & Repair Parts 12V Pop-Up Camper Lift ; P92001 Camper. Spot on will raise the roof ( hmph ) in about 10 seconds and lowers it just as quickly is... Black Muffler Cover powerwinch folding camper winch model p30001 up adco 21-1/2 & quot ; Polar White Spare Tire....